Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the worst part of being a curry or rice man is realizing your race never had a purpose in this world.

C

CMD

Veteran
i mean think about it all other races like whites blacks latinos etc all have something unique about them and a purpose. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

whites have iq and nazi ideology :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

blacks have bnwo ideology and bbc and athleticism and thugmaxxing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

latinos have dark triad bad boy halo and mogger music and badass gangsters and cartel organizations :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

arabs same with latinos but higher iq and less aggressive but more brutal nonetheless :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

curries their purpose is to counter blacks and to a lesser extent whites but not really arabs or latinos

but other than that they dont really do anything other :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

ricecels are the worst we have zero purpose in this world we dont scare anyone we dont invent anything all we are is just cogs in the machine to be bullied and mocked and discriminated against and belittled by other races even curries mog us in masculinity we get hatecrimed by negroes colonized by whites who gave us mass opium addictions and we are the only race who gets affected the most by the hispanic invaders in the usa, getting harassed and mistreated by them constantly and all women hate us and want us dead :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

we are also the only race with the micropenis and weakness stereotype even curries dont have this bullshit but they do have stinkiness and streetshitting failos but atleeast they can change that but we cant do anything about being weak or having a micropenis :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

worst of all i even saw data proving us to be the looksmatches of sheboons (same for curries too) which is just putting not salt but literal hydrochloric acid on not a cut but an open bleeding wound making our existence even more tremendously disturbing and miserable :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

imagine being the looksmatches of sheboons who are loudmouthed annoying stupid and downright hideous beyond belief even literal monsters like female orcs or literal female animals can be less repulsive than a sheboon :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I was about to rage and defend curries then I thought for a second and realised you were right

But anyways
Cope hard
Curries can Poland max

But anyways
Cope hard
Curries can Poland max
god hates asian men and black women which is why he cursed us but the difference is sheboons deserve it for being annoying foids we ricemen are the kindest people alive

does ricemen being the looksmatches of black women make it only even more painful for us
Lot painful
Because in a perfectly society a rice man should be easily able to bag a rice woman doesn't matter even if it's a multi-racial society. But the fact that even rice woman, a group of women on your won race prefer other man over you is suifuel
Same with Indians

Rice are the only ethnics that can create first-world nations. You are also the only ethnics with triple-digit iqs. Japan has crazy soft power. I would rather be Japanese than any other ethnic except a black guy in the West.

Latinos have higher IQ than Sand. Everything from economic development, to PISA scores, to IQ scores, to Nobel laureates, to scientific papers published says Latinos are higher IQ. Average sand country is 3k gdp per capita and at the bottom of Pisa assessment along with scoring 83 on IQ tests. Latinos are middle of the pack on PISA, score 89 on IQ tests, and have a GDP per capita of $12,000. Mexico which is a shithole in the Latin American world mogs all of the non-oil states. Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, it's not even close. I always hear people say Sand is higher IQ without evidence. I think it's because in America high IQ sands migrate and low IQ spic illegals migrate there.

Lot painful
Because in a perfectly society a rice man should be easily able to bag a rice woman doesn't matter even if it's a multi-racial society. But the fact that even rice woman, a group of women on your won race prefer other man over you is suifuel
Same with Indians
but is the fact that curries and ricemen being the looksmatches of sheboons making it even more tragic imagine growing up as an asian kid, doing high iq things, and thinking ur looksmatch will be a cute asian girl, only to find out from data on incel sites that its a monstrous looking sheboon even if u dont have to date her its still a tremendous and potentially mentally breaking loss to ones self esteem

but is the fact that curries and ricemen being the looksmatches of sheboons making it even more tragic imagine growing up as an asian kid, doing high iq things, and thinking ur looksmatch will be a cute asian girl, only to find out from data on incel sites that its a monstrous looking sheboon even if u dont have to date her its still a tremendous and potentially mentally breaking loss to ones self esteem
All for mere crumbs feeling

Rice are the only ethnics that can create first-world nations. You are also the only ethnics with triple-digit iqs. Japan has crazy soft power. I would rather be Japanese than any other ethnic except a black guy in the West.

Latinos have higher IQ than Sand. Everything from economic development, to PISA scores, to IQ scores, to Nobel laureates, to scientific papers published says Latinos are higher IQ. Average sand country is 3k gdp per capita and at the bottom of Pisa assessment along with scoring 83 on IQ tests. Latinos are middle of the pack on PISA, score 89 on IQ tests, and have a GDP per capita of $12,000. Mexico which is a shithole in the Latin American world mogs all of the non-oil states. Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, it's not even close. I always hear people say Sand is higher IQ without evidence. I think it's because in America high IQ sands migrate and low IQ spic illegals migrate there.
keep coping its because of white /spanish latinos bringing the latino iq score up and chile and argentina/ururguay dont count, they are basically white and no ricecels cant invent shit or build first world nations without white technology we still would be living in gaslit wooden homes without internet or electric appliances if not for whites

do u think if everyone knew this fact ricecels and curries would only get laughed at and mocked even more yes or no
Of course yes
They will not mock openly, but they know it, and ones who don't mock will say something like, work hard bro, you have low confidence and you are racist to say Balck women are bottom of barrel

i mean think about it all other races like whites blacks latinos etc all have something unique about them and a purpose. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

whites have iq and nazi ideology :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

blacks have bnwo ideology and bbc and athleticism and thugmaxxing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

latinos have dark triad bad boy halo and mogger music and badass gangsters and cartel organizations :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

arabs same with latinos but higher iq and less aggressive but more brutal nonetheless :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

curries their purpose is to counter blacks and to a lesser extent whites but not really arabs or latinos

but other than that they dont really do anything other :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

ricecels are the worst we have zero purpose in this world we dont scare anyone we dont invent anything all we are is just cogs in the machine to be bullied and mocked and discriminated against and belittled by other races even curries mog us in masculinity we get hatecrimed by negroes colonized by whites who gave us mass opium addictions and we are the only race who gets affected the most by the hispanic invaders in the usa, getting harassed and mistreated by them constantly and all women hate us and want us dead :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

we are also the only race with the micropenis and weakness stereotype even curries dont have this bullshit but they do have stinkiness and streetshitting failos but atleeast they can change that but we cant do anything about being weak or having a micropenis :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

worst of all i even saw data proving us to be the looksmatches of sheboons (same for curries too) which is just putting not salt but literal hydrochloric acid on not a cut but an open bleeding wound making our existence even more tremendously disturbing and miserable :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

imagine being the looksmatches of sheboons who are loudmouthed annoying stupid and downright hideous beyond belief even literal monsters like female orcs or literal female animals can be less repulsive than a sheboon :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
being bullied is a purpose

Of course yes
They will not mock openly, but they know it, and ones who don't mock will say something like, work hard bro, you have low confidence and you are racist to say Balck women are bottom of barrel
but will they mock in their heads or laugh at us behind our backs due to this fact specifically jfl

i wonder how negroes would react knowing their so called"women" that they praise so much turns out to be subhuman ricecels who colonize africa and enslave them and curries who shoot and beat up negro thieves in 711 stores

both while knowing that ricecels and curries have a racial hatred with blacks jfl

Nobody told you that we are the good goys that do the gay dirty jobs that whites don't want anymore?

Nobody told you that we are the good goys that do the gay dirty jobs that whites don't want anymore?
even curries can replace us at that besides so many whites are homeless and want jobs we are nothing more than disposable workers jfl

even curries can replace us at that besides so many whites are homeless and want jobs we are nothing more than disposable workers jfl
Bruh I live in England and every white guy I knew from school has a gf or wife, a house or at least apartment in a city, a car, etc.

Please shut the hell up. Whites only become homeless when they start smoking crack.

exactly clearly u havent been to the usa before most homeless dudes here r whites
Nigger I've seen enough videos of Kensington avenue and it's all crackheads and methheads don't think their race has shit to do with it they're just retards who needed stronger drugs. Why did they get into strong drugs? Because they were probably chads and Stacie's that used to party loads and do coke. So stfu

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back