Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst part about not getting any experience in your teens is now having to work 100 times as hard to catch up

CyborgIncel

CyborgIncel

dpdrcel
-
I feel that when you get into a relationship in your teens, the other person will be much more forgiving of the mistakes you make along the way because you're both making mistakes and are unsure of what to do. And if that relationship eventually runs sour, the silver lining is that you've now experienced all the stages of a relationship in one go and won't be as likely to make very basic mistakes at different points in a relationship again. When you miss out on that while most other people haven't, they won't have any consideration for when you make those basic mistakes.

After every fuck up and every rejection, you have to start everything over again with a new woman. You fuck up an introduction, she won't consider you. You do better next time. You talk about autistic shit, she's weirded out. You do better next time. You fuck up a first date, she won't call you back. You do better next time. You don't know how to be romantic, she thinks you suck. You do better next time. You don't know how to kiss, she wants a good kisser. You do better next time. You're a virgin, she wants to get fucked good. You do better next time. You don't know how to show her you care about her, she wants a trustworthy person. You do better next time.

Normies got to experience all of that in their teens and they didn't get dumped at any point because the girl was just as inexperienced. We have to invest thousands of more hours to get the same experience. And it's not in your control at all. You can't stop yourself from making a mistake in the moment that will cost you your relationship even if you try to consider all possibilities beforehand.

In this way, I'm kind of a mentalcel. A mental block keeps me away from approaching women because I can grow to like her but I know that at any moment I am doomed to fuck up and and rejection is imminent. I guess the only way out of the mentalcel hole is to get used to rejection or get a hamplanet practice gf.

Yea. Its hard to start dating when she has years of experience and you have none.

You basically have to pretend and fake your experience and confidence.

Embrace that it's over and LDAR with the rest of us

this race never ends, nobody cares if you have moderate success and a little bit of money at 30 or a little humor, you are still subhuman, they never stopped running

high IQ. teenage relationships are fucking crucial. if you miss out on it you are fucked. even if you magically become chad after high school you still missed out on it and will never get to experience it since its too late.