Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst part about landwhales is that they think that they are beautiful

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★
The worst part about clinically obese women (not overweight, obese, mine you) is that many think that they are beautiful when they look like chit.

I have a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth. This ugly ,obese, Mexican dwarf at work dresses nicely, uses Botox, dances on the weekends and talks in a "sexy" way. Theres another 400 lbs / morbidly obese, fuk face , white pig who believe that she looks like a model. She said "I should so quit this job and join modeling. Heheheheh. " I believe that she was half joking, but still.

Some of these ppl reach the theoretical limits of ugliness. I cannot imagine an uglier face than what some of these morbidly obese individuals possess. If they are beautiful than women on the streets of Bangladesh are world class run way models. If these landwhales are beautiful then my poodle's ass is contender for next top model.. I'm shocked that I, and no know one I currently know, has gotten PTSD from working with morbidly obese women, such as the ones I work with. Yet a lot of these ppl believe that they are beautiful. Why would this be?

Last edited:
Wagecucking is brutal when you work with foids.

I guess not just obese foids, but women in general have high ego because of 1, hypergamy/social media and 2, soyciety. Even if she's fat, there's simps in her dm's on instagram and there's body positivity influencers like Lizzo is calling her a queen, alongside vidya and TV now call obese landwhales beautiful because of woke diversity.

It's definitely annoying

Wagecucking is brutal when you work with foids.

I guess not just obese foids, but women in general have high ego because of 1, hypergamy/social media and 2, soyciety. Even if she's fat, there's simps in her dm's on instagram and there's body positivity influencers like Lizzo is calling her a queen, alongside vidya and TV now call obese landwhales beautiful because of woke diversity.

It's definitely annoying
I swear to god, landwhales are the most retarded species of foids.

I swear to god, landwhales are the most retarded species of foids.
They definitely are, I noticed it's also the fat foids which are also the most feminist. It's never the attractive foid talking about feminism/body positivity/diversity, etc.

How many more times are you gonna post about these stupid chub princesses?

Just get them fired already!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back