Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The worst part about deppresion, is Being cold despite wearing a jacket

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
It's not even normal type of cold, it makes you want to rope. I'm on my bed typing this btw :feelscomfy: . Wish it was actually, comfy

good ur back it was quick :feelskek::feelsbadman:
If u are that cold maybe you're also sick (I mean physically)

Isnt it warm now in Lebanon? Im dying of heat in Serbia, 35-38c every day.

Isnt it warm now in Lebanon? Im dying of heat in Serbia, 35-38c every day.
It's warm yes. I think the reason I'm feeling cold is because, I'm deppresed.

What's keeping you from joining Hezbollah? That's one thing to fight for

It's warm yes. I think the reason I'm feeling cold is because, I'm deppresed.
Take care bro, maybe youre really got some virus. For depression i dont know what to tell you. I dont think theres a fix unless life changes for better.

That’s a physical illness trait really, and a skinny trait. Fatasses can handle the cold easily unlike skinny guys. But, a skinny guy like me can handle the heat way better than most people

i hate cold..but not in this time n season...im top naked at home

That’s a physical illness trait really, and a skinny trait. Fatasses can handle the cold easily unlike skinny guys. But, a skinny guy like me can handle the heat way better than most people
It's not cold here tho. And yes, I'm skinny. It's like 27° in my city. And I can't handle, the heat either.

What's keeping you from joining Hezbollah? That's one thing to fight for
I don't want to die right now. Besides, I'm maronite catholic, Don't think I can join anyway, even though, there's other factions allied with Hezbollah which I can join.

true..sounds retarded but is actually good
My dad drinks so many a day, can't count. I have only liked drinking tea when the temperature is normal. I would rather drink coke or Rani now.

My dad drinks so many a day, can't count. I have only liked drinking tea when the temperature is normal. I would rather drink coke or Rani now.
average middleeasterner (west asianer)
u got iranian goods there? Rani written on the cans?

average middleeasterner (west asianer)
u got iranian goods there? Rani written on the cans?
This thing right?
IMG 20240821 233028

Take care bro, maybe youre really got some virus. For depression i dont know what to tell you. I dont think theres a fix unless life changes for better.
Thanks brocel

solid example.....i asked cuz we too have Rani..but damn its banana? how is it possible...like banana juice with banana pulp?
I don't remember which flavour. I posted this here a month ago.