Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The worst of ironies, having to work for your miserable life

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
i couldn't give less of a shit about anything and yet there i am working some bull shit job for 8 excruciatingly long hours everyday and for what? just so that i can continue to live a miserable life that i don't enjoy. how does that make any sense whatsoever? normies can deal with their slavery because their normies but I'm not one of them so for me its seems much more pointless to care about any of it.

its getting to the point where I'm actually considering career maxxing out of sheer fucking boredom with life because there's just nothing else in life for people like me to work towards anyways. now that I'm older video games have sadly lost much of their luster since my life revolves around a fucking job. i hate how we all live the same lives but I'm not even afforded what everyone else takes for granted which is normalisy. I've lived half my life now as a so called freak and idk what's my next step in life.

If you have to work as an incel, it should be beards a goal that will drastically change the course of your life. Toiling simply to sustain a life that you despise is not only pointless but counter intuitive and will only hurt you in the long run. If you have to play the game do it in a way that will either serve your interests or find a way to get out as quickly as possible once you have what you need

Which is why i'm very grateful that i've the oppertunity to be a neet.

I went through a period of insanity being alone and bored in my room 24/7 outside of work that my brain desperately told me to work nonstop. So I worked 16 hours everyday for a year since it was easy to get overtime where I work and it gave me peace of mind. I made triple my salary that year, but I started to think kike mcshekelstein makes hundred fold more than me and only works a fraction of that. So my brain said fuck this and I went back to normal hours.

If you have to work as an incel, it should be beards a goal that will drastically change the course of your life. Toiling simply to sustain a life that you despise is not only pointless but counter intuitive and will only hurt you in the long run. If you have to play the game do it in a way that will either serve your interests or find a way to get out as quickly as possible once you have what you need
exactly. the only point to work as an incel is with a goal in mind. if you are working just to sustain yourself and nothing else, you are not an incel, as an incel could never find the will power to work solely to sustain his existence, as he does not care for his existence.

exactly. the only point to work as an incel is with a goal in mind. if you are working just to sustain yourself and nothing else, you are not an incel, as an incel could never find the will power to work solely to sustain his existence, as he does not care for his existence.

For non-NEETs whose parents won't support them, then what else are we supposed to do? Starve to death?

For non-NEETs whose parents won't support them, then what else are we supposed to do? Starve to death?
I don't mean that, I mean if you are doing it solely to sustain your life, and nothing beyond that. I understand having to work to survive, but as an incel if you are not having a reason to survive and keep working (3rd world maxxing in my case), then it is pointless to work to survive to continue the same cycle. you might as well die. why continue a worthless existence if you have no plan to radically change your circumstances. just let it go and become homeless robber

i couldn't give less of a shit about anything and yet there i am working some bull shit job for 8 excruciatingly long hours everyday and for what? just so that i can continue to live a miserable life that i don't enjoy. how does that make any sense whatsoever? normies can deal with their slavery because their normies but I'm not one of them so for me its seems much more pointless to care about any of it.

I'm in the same situation man. I work and work and work... for what? I have no family to take care of, it's just me, I work, go home, maybe gym, eat, sleep repeat. Such a pointless existence. The only thing is that it helps keep my sanity. I can't just sit at home for days on end, I would go mental.

I don't mean that, I mean if you are doing it solely to sustain your life, and nothing beyond that. I understand having to work to survive, but as an incel if you are not having a reason to survive and keep working (3rd world maxxing in my case), then it is pointless to work to survive to continue the same cycle. you might as well die. why continue a worthless existence if you have no plan to radically change your circumstances. just let it go and become homeless robber

That's logical, but saying and doing it is a completely different thing.

Work is an escape of sorts.

Wageslaving is hell for incels, that's why. Unless you're one of those talkative types. Tbh.
No, unfortunately i'm not. I'm extremly quiet in real life.