Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the worst of all, i'm a weak picky eater

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
some types of fruits are too disgusting for me to eat, like avocado

i physically repulse them, sometimes if i eat too much of them at once i start nauseating

this also means it's hard for me to take avocado vitamin or any type of vitamin that comes from specific fruits

it's a trait that not only other men but women despise on you, all of my family members laugh or sometimes rage if i take too much time to eat the food

:feelsbadman:

if it's edible then i eat it

Yeah, I'm the same way. And sometimes it's weird. Like how I love the taste and flavor of bananas, but absolutely hate the texture of a real banana; it triggers my gag reflex. Fuckin' nasty shit, feels like boogers in my mouth.

Yeah, I'm the same way. And sometimes it's weird. Like how I love the taste and flavor of bananas, but absolutely hate the texture of a real banana; it triggers my gag reflex. Fuckin' nasty shit, feels like boogers in my mouth.
i fucking hate being a picky eater, i feel so weak and trash
ill eat anything i like, which is everyone tbh:feelsjuice:
gigachad trait

ill eat anything i like, which is everyone tbh:feelsjuice:
Giga based me too

20210103 221541

Allergies and any behavior that can be seen as neurotic are immediate disqualifiers for nonchad males from ever being able to be social and not openly looked down on long term.
at the very least i can become less picky about eating if i get exposed to avocado, but until i become used to it i'll have to get laughed at a lot of more times :feelshehe:

at the very least i can become less picky about eating if i get exposed to avocado, but until i become used to it i'll have to get laughed at a lot of more times :feelshehe:
Anything outside of being stereotypically masculine as a nonchad male and people think you should be gay and don't have a right to even consider yourself a straight male.

Anything outside of being stereotypically masculine as a nonchad male and people think you should be gay and don't have a right to even consider yourself a straight male.
brutal truth :blackpill:

brutal truth :blackpill:
There's no way to escape it. Even on this forum it's like that. Even nonchad guys don't stop giving others a hard time for not acting tough and 100% keeping up a front and where they will (whether they realize it or not) keep making excuses for women or just staying silent when women act way more petty or feel sad for themselves.

Most guys know this demand is placed on them not out of social gender roles but by women's standards it's just that women bullshit them about being insecure when they talk about how they feel the need to keep up composure at all times. Same as it ever was. Imo you will never be assured about anything as a nonchad male speaking to females.

Being honest with women just makes you look more pathetic. If you are going to personalitymaxx at least larp as darktriad thug anything else is a mistake. Ugly guys are not meant to be sensitive and weak. Only chad can expose his insecurities and problems to women without being judged
^ I hate that this has semblance of reality. Except for truecels darktriad maxxing doesn't work either. Your literal physical and emotional handicaps like allergies and neurosis won't let you fraud that way for long. And just because women hate weakness in nonchad males doesn't mean they are attracted to strength in nonchad males. It's the minimum they expect for nonchad males to be stoic and not complain without getting overly irritated at them actually.

It's bluepill conditioning that makes guys think otherwise. But if you've been noticing even bluepillers are being more open about the expectations placed on average men that women don't have and telling you to suck it up instead of ignoring it. Therefore while younger generations don't have that kind of bluepill conditioning anymore they have to immediately cope with how women have it easier in life socially and nonchad men just have to accept it. And they grow up just accepting it and not questioning it.

Idk if that's better or worse tbh

i fucking hate being a picky eater, i feel so weak and trash
I've just learned to accept it. It's not like foids generally know my eating habits, anyway, and they're still not interested in me. And as for what other people might think about the fact I am a picky eater, I don't really care what others think. Just let go of the inhibition and embrace the idea of doing what's right for you, and doing what makes you the happiest. Or the least miserable, rather. That's what I do. And find the things you do like and focus on that. For example, I hate pretty much every vegetable on this green earth; but I've learned that I like quite a few different fruit. So, I focus on eating those fruit whenever I feel like I'm being too picky or too unhealthy, and it helps me feel better about what I like and don't like to eat.

same. it's suicidefuel getting made fun of because you're 10x more satisfied eating the same thing youve been eating every other day for the last few weeks rather than something 'new' and 'exciting'