Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the worst kind of ugly is looking like a creep rapist

• Thread starter Ascend2Chadpreet
  • Start date
Feelsbad. Sucks especially when your wardrobe is like an oversized hoodie and jeans like me.

looking like a creep rapist is just foid speak for ugly

Feelsbad. Sucks especially when your wardrobe is like an oversized hoodie and jeans like me.
I also wear baggy jeans, its suicide fuel walking around in them and then some pretty boy perfect jawline fuck comes in his skinny jeans and mogs me to oblivion

I refuse to go outside.

if ur ugly, ur pretty much look like a creep rapist

theroomlaugh.jpg

I shaved my head and look like an ogre when I go outside. I hope I scare them.

I’ve been told I look like a school shooter.

True story. Big, ugly and bald.

I would much rather look like knajjd, and he says he'd rather look like me because I'm tall, life is a joke :feelsbadman:

I don't think there's a kind of ugly man that foids don't think of as "rapey."

story of my life

i approached a women once and she called me a creep :cryfeels:

I've been told I look like a rapist.

True story. Big, ugly and bald.

I would much rather look like knajjd, and he says he'd rather look like me because I'm tall, life is a joke :feelsbadman:
knajjd is boymaxxed. He could slay with the younger foids.

I know I’m one of them because I hear girls whisper on how creepy and dangerous I am. Gymcelling just made me more intimidating and scary tbh.

soyboys on cucktears

Them too. That's why they're so desperate to distance themselves from us. Deep down, they know they're incel, so they have to be in constant denial about it.

I laugh whenever one of those soyboy cucks tries to hit on a girl, thinking she'll give him a chance because he Rispecks Womyn (TM), and gets brutally rejected. We don't deserve that pain, but they do.

I've been toying with the idea of wearing a tuxedo at all times. Maybe that would help you?

I've been told I look like a school shooter or a criminal many times.

I know I’m one of them because I hear girls whisper on how creepy and dangerous I am. Gymcelling just made me more intimidating and scary tbh.
JFL if you're not bloatmaxxing in 2018 as an ugly ogrecel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sub5 = creep and potential rapist