Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The worst kind of man

Which man is the most deplorable

• Chad

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Thug

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Cuck

Votes: 33 64.7%
  • Incel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
Which is the worst man

Simps, cucks...

Chads are the ones who fuck all the foids, taking their virginities, and giving them insane standards. Plus, many chads are bluepillee as fuck.

At least cucks are harmless and pathetic. But thugs are dangerous animals, far more problematic than a cuck.

The Cuck, easily. Nothing more deplorable than that.

After living with an abusive thug brother, I can confirm that thugs are the most deplorable people on the entire planet. As deplorable as cucks are, at least they don't have a fixation on stabbing you.

Cucks are sometimes bluepilled,so they are not always at fault:feelsYall:
A lot of cucks become blackpilled later in life then turn into chill Chads or based brocels,so I can't say they are all bad:feelzez:

Nobody reasonably has a problem with brocels(incels):feelzez:

Chads are usually chill and NT and actually cool:chad:,unlike normscum:feelsdevil:

Thugs are usually the worst, especially bluepilled/redpilled ones, always trying to one-up brocels
Majority of them are normscum also:feelsree:

I don't like thugs because they are low IQ and driven by their base desires completely, and many times they are extremely low effort with their self control. They are criminal types who must be kept in line with an iron fist.

I also don't like Chads because they steal all the women and are part of the cause of all our problems. But inevitably Chads will always exist because they are the top percentile of the male population. Even if all of today's Chads died, the next most attractive people in the world would take their place. So Chad is partially a part of nature.

BUT the worst of all is the cuck. There is almost nothing redeemable about the cuck and I don't think they are harmless. In fact I would say that on a societal level, they are the MOST harmful of the list. This is because if cucks and simps didn't exist, hypergamy and inceldom as a whole would be extremely reduced. Imagine how much better it would be if these fags weren't simping, cuckolding, and betabuxxing 24/7 for even the most repulsive foids. We would be far better off. So the cuck is the worst for me.

Last edited:
I don't like thugs because they are low IQ and driven by their base desires completely, and many times they are extremely low effort with their self control. They are criminal types who must be kept in line with an iron fist.

I also don't like Chads because they teal all the women and are part of the cause of all our problems. But inevitably Chads will always exist because they are the top percentile of the male population. Even if all of today's Chads died, the next most attractive people in the world would take their place. So Chad is partially a part of nature.

BUT the worst of all is the cuck. There is almost nothing redeemable about the cuck and I dint think they are harmless. In fact I woul say that on a societal level they are the MOST harmful of the list. This is because if cucks and simps didn't exist, hypergamy and inceldom as a whole would be extremely reduced. Imagine how much better it would be if these fags weren't simping, cuckolding, and betabuxxing 24/7 for even the most repulsive foids. We would be far better off. So the cuck is the worst for me.
Holy truth

The ones I hate the most are thugs combined with the mentality of cucks. They're violent brutal criminals yet still a feel need to whiteknight every basic mediocre foid that's even slightly inconvenienced to prove their fake tough guy credentials.

A mix of Cucks and Chads, Chad’s steal all the Women and don’t care about the success of other males, Cucks are just pathetic and promote degeneracy by letting Women increase their body counts, I don’t like Thugs either because they spread degeneracy as well and pull women towards them with their violent tendencies.

Cucks contribute greatly to the degeneracy and downfall of our society
Chads are douchebags and have started shit with me in the past (in front of foids ofc)
I've actually never had an issue with a thug but they make everywhere more dangerous

Cucks are the ones who let women walk all over them and treat them any which way.

This causes some women to treat their partners like shit because of how many cucked men there are.

Men wouldn't be treated as bad if these cucks didn't allow behavior like this

Cucks are also the ones who give women lesser sentences for rape, murder, robbery etc.

Cucks allow so much bad behavior which is why it happens as much as it does

Thugs are the only ones who actively harm others, so I pick them.

Chads are lucky but not necessarily evil.
Cucks have low value and try to get at least breadcrumbs, so not evil.
Incels have low value and given up, so not evil.

At least cucks are harmless and pathetic. But thugs are dangerous animals, far more problematic than a cuck.
These faggots buying onlyfans and providing for women whilst getting nothing in return are anything but harmless

I also don't like Chads because they steal all the women and are part of the cause of all our problems. But inevitably Chads will always exist because they are the top percentile of the male population. Even if all of today's Chads died, the next most attractive people in the world would take their place. So Chad is partially a part of nature.

BUT the worst of all is the cuck. There is almost nothing redeemable about the cuck and I don't think they are harmless. In fact I would say that on a societal level, they are the MOST harmful of the list. This is because if cucks and simps didn't exist, hypergamy and inceldom as a whole would be extremely reduced. Imagine how much better it would be if these fags weren't simping, cuckolding, and betabuxxing 24/7 for even the most repulsive foids. We would be far better off. So the cuck is the worst for me.
It's interesting to hear about this as I'm not aware of what determines a cuck and what not. For instance, there's a guy in my workplace who I would categorise as a stereotypical nerd with glasses but beneath the surface it's apparent that he's probably a cuck. An even worse, a normie tier cuck that looks down on others. He hangs with stuck up attractive foids for validation and is no less ignorant that the sheep he seeks validation from, yet he's awarded with accolades in recognition of his work which I guess is irrespective.

It's clear that this is the worst type of cuck, the same average guys most of us grew up with who are now happily married and bluepilled to fuck. The same type of cuck that would ignore their very childhood and upbringing in favour of shilling their soul to the devil. On that basis, I can definitely see why cucks are no'1 on this list, there's just something very insidious about their nature.

On the surface most would agree that thugs are the worst, which they probably are in many ways as they are evil sociopaths but can definitely make a case for cucks. We all know that area close by that's over-run with degenerate low lives, who smoke pot, drink drive amongst other anti social behaviour with malicious intent. Their 'sense of belonging' is their crackhead friends who wouldn't think twice about pullin a knife on you in a meaningless altercation. We all know that 'west philadelphia' area, I'm personally from northern UK, in a suburb that's like somethin out The Wire. Police frequently patrol the area, in the space of a week there was a stabbing, a shooting, an assault with lead pipes and a cat was run over. Many of the residents in the area are victims of domestic abuse myself included. Most teenage lads become thugs around the age of 15, it's a culture integrated into these areas, groomed by mature thugs they perceive as 'role models and a lack of economic opportunities :whatfeels: .

Last edited: