Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Worst IT power-user is AdmiralPuni.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Words Can't describe this loser... Wrote a ONE HUNDRED and SEVENTEEN PAGE NOVEL THAT GENERALIZES US..

This is just the tip of the mountain, read his comments.. Half the ones I can't find anymore, because get this.. THE IT MODS delete them xD his comments range from all incels deserve to be shot and disposed of. He even despises rule #2 there.. I will make another thread Exposing this poor hateful elitist. This guy is way worse than the brazillian dude, but he is our only hope of getting IT banned..
click on "absolutely not safe for work" to see it

As a great user once said, “Don’t give them attention”

What a faggot

IT members (or i should say, memebers) are mentally ill.

We need to make the top comment: "Didn't read a single word".
We need to make this happen.

Jesus Christ, that's really shitty writing, too. It seems like they just forced in incel "lingo" wherever they could; just try reading 5 sentences without some "I hate this beta Brad who lets his Becky wife fuck Tyrone on the cock carousel". I'm pretty half most of the forum NTmogs them when they try to forcefully implement slang into unfitting situations, all to portray a group of people they don't understand as... mean? And doing that for, what, 117 pages!? Just fucking lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus Christ, that's really shitty writing, too. It seems like they just forced in incel "lingo" wherever they could; just try reading 5 sentences without some "I hate this beta Brad who lets his Becky wife fuck Tyrone on the cock carousel". I'm pretty half most of the forum NTmogs them when they try to forcefully implement slang into unfitting situations, all to portray a group of people they don't understand as... mean? And doing that for, what, 117 pages!? Just fucking lol...
Exactly. Btw I am starting back up writing my femdom romance novel too

this boyo's so deep into psychosis he's created his own reality

Why are you promoting it?

As you can see it got 2 upvotes.

Why are you promoting it?

As you can see it got 2 upvotes.
Thats because he posted on his profile. His comments on IT are saying all incels should be hung by the balls and raped get thousands of upvotes.

And no, im not promoting it, im exposing his garbage

As a great user once said, “Don’t give them attention”
Clicks = money. If you browse reddit, you are supporting reddit. There's no way around it.

Clicks = money. If you browse reddit, you are supporting reddit. There's no way around it.
This guy is getting IT in trouble.. Seriously the mods are up his ass.. The more we call him out on his hate the more likeley IT gets banned
Im literally screenshotting his hateful shit before it gets deleted by IT mods and sending it to reddit admins

I can't imagine how empty is his life.

I gave this thing about 23 pages to be interesting.

As a writercel myself, I have a few things to say about it.

Apart from the jargon bombardment, the writing is just thoroughly mediocre. Serviceable, but not engaging. The excessive narrative introspection by the protagonist slows the pacing to a crawl. All that really happens in 23 pages (nearly 6000 words going by the industry standard of 250 words per page) is the protagonist dumps jargon on a therapist and imagines her fucking her Chadlite secretary.

Seriously, there's a whole scene where the sex plays out entirely in the protagonist's imagination, and it's not even separated by line breaks, so it's not even clear where the fantasy begins or ends. It's just needless padding. The protagonist could've just said "I bet they fuck like wild rabbits when the clients aren't looking" and accomplished the exact same thing.

Now, it's pretty obvious that this... thing... is meant to be a character study of the protagonist, but since the protagonist is an utter caricature, it fails at what it sets out to do, which is to showcase the incel's inner monologue.

If you scroll down real quick, you can see that this piece isn't divided into chapters, possibly not even into scenes, which is ridiculous for a work of this length.

Overall, this is exactly the sort of pretentious, amateurish storytelling I would expect from cucktears. It is in serious need of an editor. I'm willing to bet the total word count could be cut by at least half, and it would be a major improvement.

Overall, this is exactly the sort of pretentious, amateurish storytelling I would expect from cucktears. It is in serious need of an editor. I'm willing to bet the total word count could be cut by at least half, and it would be a major improvement.