Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The worst genre of white knight

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm sure you've encountered this kind of guy before. Basically he acts as if he's evolved past simple sexual desires. He tries to sound wise by speaking in apathetic tones with little regard for humor. Most noticable of all is his simpiness for women. He'll always be the first to defend women and he'll go out of his way to favor women over men. If you confront him about it he'll accuse you of being a mindless incel and then he'll go on about how women are better than men.

This genre of cuck surprisingly is fairly popular in right wing and alternative spaces online. Basically they're edgy male feminists. These are most likely the retards you always hear sperging about trannies threatening women on 4chan.

Despite their claims it's obvious they're thinking with their dick and trying to pass it as ascended wisdom. If you're on a discord server with any of these guys you'll notice they only pop in when there's a foid in VC. They tend to be moderators or have power so women will oftentimes bait them with shit tier manipulation tactics like false compliments and flirting. (Thus inflating the cuck's who and making him think he's chad) If you get banned from a quote on quote "edgy" space this is the cuck who'll be responsible.

I'm sure you've encountered this kind of guy before. Basically he acts as if he's evolved past simple sexual desires. He tries to sound wise by speaking in apathetic tones with little regard for humor. Most noticable of all is his simpiness for women. He'll always be the first to defend women and he'll go out of his way to favor women over men. If you confront him about it he'll accuse you of being a mindless incel and then he'll go on about how women are better than men.

This genre of cuck surprisingly is fairly popular in right wing and alternative spaces online. Basically they're edgy male feminists. These are most likely the retards you always hear sperging about trannies threatening women on 4chan.

Despite their claims it's obvious they're thinking with their dick and trying to pass it as ascended wisdom. If you're on a discord server with any of these guys you'll notice they only pop in when there's a foid in VC. They tend to be moderators or have power so women will oftentimes vait them with shit tier manipulation tactics like compliments. If you get banned from a quote on quote edgy space this is the cuck who'll be responsible.
Hate these guys.

both right and left are full of simps and white knights

two sides of the same coin

Dance Disco GIF by Todd Rocheford

ive found a lot of these types in mgtow spaces and political channels. they typical larp as christians and or super based for “abstaining” from sex. lol

These are the retards who think by being a good goy and defending muh precious women will get him a few scraps of pussy (it won't)

ive found a lot of these types in mgtow spaces and political channels. they typical larp as christians and or super based for “abstaining” from sex. lol
Lol I've noticed that sometimes to. Somehow they'll always defend abortion and women having sex outside of marriage tho

These are the retards who think by being a good goy and defending muh precious women will get him a few scraps of pussy (it won't)
I unironically think they've gaslighted themselves into believing they're beyond sexual temptations

These are the simps who want to sound like they have sex and aren't just fawning over women without gaining anything.

I unironically think they've gaslighted themselves into believing they're beyond sexual temptations
Yeah, that's the most brutal part. Also, some of the nofap copers gaslighted themselves to believe they don't need any sexual release. No content is as cringe worthy as nofap coping

His mullet is so cringe
All these soytubers have influenced me to get on hairloss medication and shave. Thinning hair + mullet + shitty facial hair has become the ultimate soyboy combo

Yeah they defend women marrying outside of their race and even abortion I’ve seen it his free group he talks about and they think they’re above sexual desires
LOL. How do they defend that shit?

Yeah, that's the most brutal part. Also, some of the nofap copers gaslighted themselves to believe they don't need any sexual release. No content is as cringe worthy as nofap coping
No fappers would castrate themselves if a motivational YouTuber told them to

No fappers would castrate themselves if a motivational YouTuber told them to
Yeah, it's crazy. They'd also only sleep 3 hours a day if David Goggins or some other motivational speaker told them to. They'd literally do anything but accept the BP.

They’re ironically very cucked they buy into the alpha male shit so most of them listen to ‘ high value women’ basically whores who spread feminist talking points because they think listening to women will help them.
LMFAO

Yeah, it's crazy. They'd also only sleep 3 hours a day if David Goggins or some other motivational speaker told them to. They'd literally do anything but accept the BP.
TRUE LMFAO

ironically enough, these kinds of white knights always end up being closet pedo's

I've encountered these types before. Worst part is they're in denial about it. Do we have a name for this subset?

I see the type, it's 4chad (wannabes) on steroids. Guys that gathered some edgy right wing/redpill talking points here and there but they're ultimately bootlickers and beggars that don't care about the truth if it goes too far and upsets them. Which shows a calculative and dishonest nature which in turn translates to them being usually well socially adjusted, the type of guys that would step on other men to succeed in life/get the girl, barely hiding it as they consider this as some form of masculine right wing ethos... hating other guys and worshipping women :feelsseriously:

So Matt Walsh?