Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst generation of this incel forum(maycels) has passed by

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
They were the most brutal and ridiculous generation of the incels.me history.

Some were fakes, some were low iq, some were cucks and so on..

I want to ask my fellow( still active )maycels on how they felt in the past and on how they feel noe? Beeing the most hated monthcels in this forum must be hsrd tbh

I don't think that stigma will ever die down

I don't think that stigma will ever die down
No, a new generation will rise and people will hate them, it's always like this.

They were the most brutal and ridiculous generation of the incels.me history.

Some were fakes, some were low iq, some were cucks and so on..

I want to ask my fellow( still active )maycels on how they felt in the past and on how they feel noe? Beeing the most hated monthcels in this forum must be hsrd tbh
@allbluee I genuinely think that my IQ dropped during the last few months. It's over.

Proud Minassian crew member here. I was lurking since December and I'm glad people stopped picking on us like before.

No, a new generation will rise and people will hate them, it's always like this.
You're right. Augustcels are worse. Ban all augustcels lmao

You're right. Augustcels are worse. Ban all augustcels lmao
I agree...:feelswhat: wait what. Noooooo, unless you mean future 2019 Augustcels.

I don’t really pay attention to join dates tbh. Except when it’s a November2017cel that has a low post count. That interests me.

tfw you lost the password & email to your February account.
forever doomed

it's over for novembercels btw

i am probably the most loathed and despicable maycel here

tobehonesthonesthonest

I don’t really pay attention to join dates tbh. Except when it’s a November2017cel that has a low post count. That interests me.

They're the baby boomers of incels.is