Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst feeling in the world

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
the world's worst feeling isn't one of heartbreak or of feeling oppressed, because then you are at least feeling SOMETHING. You have a chance at life to grow as a person.

No, the worst feeling is one of emptiness, one where you don't do anything. You don't have a life. You sit around aimlessly, doing nothing of value besides waiting as life passes you by. You can't escape this spectator mode; when you do, normies will pretend you are invisible, and that's if you are legally allowed to participate in the first place.

It doesn't matter. You are an incel by factors out of your hand. That's the beauty of it. Sometimes I feel bad, thinking I did this to myself. No, I am an ethnic trucel. It wouldn't matter what decisions I took. I still would end up like this.

the world's worst feeling isn't one of heartbreak or of feeling oppressed, because then you are at least feeling SOMETHING. You have a chance at life to grow as a person.

No, the worst feeling is one of emptiness, one where you don't do anything. You don't have a life. You sit around aimlessly, doing nothing of value besides waiting as life passes you by. You can't escape this spectator mode; when you do, normies will pretend you are invisible, and that's if you are legally allowed to participate in the first place.

It doesn't matter. You are an incel by factors out of your hand. That's the beauty of it. Sometimes I feel bad, thinking I did this to myself. No, I am an ethnic trucel. It wouldn't matter what decisions I took. I still would end up like this.

JoinedNov 29, 2021
Posts 7
Online 1h 42m
:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

Not a single word, but brutal:blackpill::feelsrope:

I suffer from this feeling everyday, I am empty and devoid of life

it's brutal, thursday and nothing changes