Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The worst Fanstoys

cripplecel

cripplecel

ovERlord
★★★★★
If you have checked my posts you will hear me speaking of fanstoys again & again. They make the best transformERs toys IMO because they have very good build quality with lots of die cast parts, amazing paint & good sculpt. I have been very pleased with most of their products but i found this one to be a bit disappointing.

This one is Fanstoys FT-54 Warthog. Overall the figure is too big & has too many panel lines. It makes the figure look much less cohesive. This is all because of the sacrifices made to make the plane mode larger & more realistic. Transformation is also a pain.

Plane mode is incredible tho.

If i had to pick a powerglide figure again i would go with the DX9 D11 Richthofen. Although this figure has a worse plane mode, the robot mode looks way cleaner than the fanstoys one.

This is one of the few cases where the newer fanstoys release ends up being worse than an older option from another third party.