Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst fact of my life is that women LOOK AT men who are good enough EVERYWHERE

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is the thing that hurts me the most. The fact that everywhere you go if women see men who are GOOD ENOUGH they WILL look at them.

It doesn't matter where it is that I go, this happens. No matter how ugly or disgusting the girl is if they see a guy that is good enough and meets the standards they will look at him either to validate themselves if he looks back, let him know that they are interested or to simply check him out. Sure they may not be asking for these guys numbers on the street or at the shop (which may happen in rare cases) which allows some idiots to say things like "they aren't looking at them in that way. Nobody does that" or "it's all in your head" but they are looking, make no mistake about it. Then when I walk past, nothing.

If this type of behaviour was limited to places where it should be such as clubs and bars that would be fine but the fact that we fail a test every time we walk down the street is agony in itself because it's a constant, tangible and definite reminder that you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Attractive means that you attract attention. Unattractive means that you don't.

And what is there to life besides this? Travelling to to work, working all day and then travelling home or to the gym in a hopeless attempt to try to keep your weight down and maybe make yourself look marginally better whilst at the same time in every one of these situations being stabbed in the heart with this constant and blatant reminder multiple times every day and paying a huge percentage of your wages for this privilege? Then at weekends you get to sit in your hole reliving the pain of the week in your head waiting for monday for the torture to start again and you're expected to just get on with this.

The worst fact is the above life is hated even by attractive people but I'd gladly live this life if it meant I could spend the weekends being adored just by walking into a bar or club or a girl in work liking me for the way I look which leads to love or at least the concept of love as we know it regardless of how many fucking cowards deny that fact.

Looking isn;t a thing. Fucking is.

People look at each other all the time it doesn’t mean they wanna fuck them. I’m not defending whores by no means but sometimes if u look odd enough they will stare whether ur attractive or not.

Zaetheus said:
People look at each other all the time it doesn’t mean they wanna fuck them. I’m not defending whores by no means but sometimes if u look odd enough they will stare whether ur attractive or not.

Yes but when you see girls look and then approach a guy in a club/bar for example and then see others look in the same way on the street you sort of get the idea.