Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Worst Blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 25513
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25513

Self-banned
-
The worst blackpill is when you realize that you could’ve been a giga slaying demigod had you not been a subhuman mouth breather and ate hard foods. For real, all the ancients were slayers who had wide 50+mm palates and wide gigamogging skulls. Fuck this shitty industrial world we live in that deforms and melts our faces. Fuck this planet. We like to blame genetics, but I think that’s kind of a cope tbh. Blame this shitty industrial world we live in.

Well there have always been genetically inferior incels,so this is cope

Does not apply to shortcels, and how would you explain good looking men if you believe that enviromental factors are more effective?

It's all genetics brother

Kind of strong first post.

Environment is definitely a factor. I put more blame on my parents and shitty upbrining though as opposed to other environmental factors

You are right, that is a huge problem with people in the west nowadays, their soft diet fucks up their jaw and teeth. But at the same time we have many things to make people healthier now that just did not exist in the past. Dentistry, surgery, pills for hormones, etc. White people have frequent jaw and tooth problems even if they do eat hard foods. It is much lower with a diet of hard foods, but still abnormally high. White people have abnormally high rates of mental and physical problems compared to other races. No doubt a part of the reason mass shootings happen here but almost nowhere else

Another thing is baby formula - babies who drink formula have an iq 5 points lower than babies who drink their mothers breast milk, and they also have many more mental and physical problems. That is another not often discussed hidden source of problems with children in the west. On top of the shitty diet their mothers eat while they are pregnant. Kids in the west are unhealthy as soon as they are born and we spend time and money fixing the problems that could have been fixed by forcing women to eat decent, not smoke or drink, and breastfeed their kids.

Women are destroying the lives of people in the west in so many ways and no one is stopping them. The west is a complete mess

Gonna head out to bolivia

yeah, what makes me more angry is that I actually had a chance of being born chad with my parents genes
Kind of strong first post.

Does not apply to shortcels, and how would you explain good looking men if you believe that enviromental factors are more effective?

Agricultural diet has also had negative effects on height.

Also mouth breathing can lead to sleep apnea (disrupted sleep) which means you end up below your height potential, and just overall smaller bones and lower testosterone.

Hard foods helps grow your jaw and strengthens your teeth. Soft foods does the opposite.

Agricultural diet has also had negative effects on height.

Also mouth breathing can lead to sleep apnea (disrupted sleep) which means you end up below your height potential, and just overall smaller bones and lower testosterone.

Fuck. I had sleep apnea as a kid... Now I know why I'm trucel.

Not really. I've never been a mouth breather and ate a decent diet, yet I still look like shit. Tongue on the roof of your mouth can only do so much...

It's all genetics brother

No environment for your face and height

Cope, genetics are everything, you never stood a chance. None of us stood a chance.

90% of your looks are determined by your genes, but keep fretting over that trivial 10%

The worst blackpill is when you realize that you could’ve been a giga slaying demigod had you not been a subhuman mouth breather and ate hard foods.
Yes OP I would've been a Demigod gigaslayer had I only breathed through my nose and chewed mastic gum as a child. Totally not because of my shitty genes.
For real, all the ancients were slayers who had wide 50+mm palates and wide gigamogging skulls. Fuck this shitty industrial world we live in that deforms and melts our faces. Fuck this planet. We like to blame genetics, but I think that’s kind of a cope tbh. Blame this shitty industrial world we live in.
Unless you're talking about neanderthal pheno (which no foid would find attractive anyway), wide palate and broad skulls are passed down through ancestors that being your parents. The planet doesn't have shit to do with it jfl. You either have them or you don't.

Good genetics = Being, attractive, neurotypical, having height, good frame, bones, thick full hair etc. Imagine thinking simply chewing hard foods and breathing through your nose as an infant would make you a gigaslayer as opposed to having these. The few millimeters of bone shit is literally a meme.
i thought that was @Colvin76
Me too at first kek

Last edited: