Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The WORST baldcel cope of all: "I prefer the bald look"

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
LMFAO. I fucking hate this one. Who the fuck are they fooling? Why didn't you shave it that way when you had hair then?

Fuck I hate norwooding. It LITERALLY looks like a disease, like some kind of grotesque health problem. And for all practical purposes it is. Automatically makes you look middle aged, makes you invisible to any woman on earth (unless you are either Jason Statham or Bruce Willis), and to top it all off it actually takes more maintenance than having hair because you have to shave your NW6 every two days.

I think they mean they prefer the bald look over the shitty "only hair on the side of your head" look rather than they would rather be bald than have a full set of hair.

Yes that is why you need hair transplant or micro pigmentation.

The worst cope i've heard is "balding makes you look more mature and virile"

In riceland and curryland you see many norwooders don't prefer the bald look and prefer the hair on side look, and even try to grow it forwards or sideways

Chicks love bald dudes bro

The worst cope i've heard is "balding makes you look more mature and virile"
Jfl. It makes you look more mature in the sense that it makes you look early 40s when you're 25. The virile thing is just hilarious, again people think "bald = The Rock" and assume it applies to them :feelskek:

I think they mean they prefer the bald look over the shitty "only hair on the side of your head" look rather than they would rather be bald than have a full set of hair.

Jfl. It makes you look more mature in the sense that it makes you look early 40s when you're 25. The virile thing is just hilarious, again people think "bald = The Rock" and assume it applies to them :feelskek:
99+% of men don't have the skull shape + face + frame + height to make it work

I've only ever seen one bald guy look good irl and he had EVERYTHING else going for him except hair.
That's right. Hair doesn't matter brah.
Prince-William-906537.jpg
:feelsokman:

99+% of men don't have the skull shape + face + frame + height to make it work

I've only ever seen one bald guy look good irl and he had EVERYTHING else going for him except hair.

:feelsokman:
Legit. Prince William is a great example, absolutely no one would say he was ugly before, then the reaper comes and turns him into a middle aged depressed accountant. It's not just being good looking, it's an extremely specific skull shape/face etc. That's why whenever someone says "oh some bald guys look great! Look at..." you can basically finish their sentence with Jason Statham because there are about 5 good looking white baldcels on Earth.

Legit. Prince William is a great example, absolutely no one would say he was ugly before, then the reaper comes and turns him into a middle aged depressed accountant. It's not just being good looking, it's an extremely specific skull shape/face etc. That's why whenever someone says "oh some bald guys look great! Look at..." you can basically finish their sentence with Jason Statham because there are about 5 good looking white baldcels on Earth.
Also i've noticed people often say "hey look at that good looking bald guy!!" and they show a guy with a great face who's shaved his beard ... EXCEPT YOU SEE FROM THE GROWTH PATTERN THAT HE'S ONLY LIKE NW2. That alone makes a big difference

I swear this happens so often. They take people who aren't even balding much and claim they're examples of men looking good when bald.

That's right. Hair doesn't matter brah.
Prince-William-906537.jpg
Extremely low IQ. He was OK looking then and he's OK looking now. Yes, he looks older, in part because of his baldness. But, surprise surprise, he IS older.

Hair is life.

Norwooding is a disease.

Balding is death.

Extremely low IQ. He was OK looking then and he's OK looking now. Yes, he looks older, in part because of his baldness. But, surprise surprise, he IS older.
You might actually be mentally handicapped. 10/10 if this is a troll post.

The only choice if youre bald is too darktriadmax like walter white

Maybe if u can grow a beard, just shave the top of ur head completely and have a big beard.

Here's an article since you can't judge aesthetics for shit, someone else can do it for you:
You're a retard. Yes, baldness can harm your look. But it's not decisive. No amount of good haircut can fix a shit face. People who blame their inceldom on their baldness alone are either in denial, or a phony.

Norwooding is heat death for men
original-17989-1449042148-2.jpg

Chico bald 4 1

Plenty of guys look great without hair, bro.

LMFAO. I fucking hate this one. Who the fuck are they fooling? Why didn't you shave it that way when you had hair then?

Fuck I hate norwooding. It LITERALLY looks like a disease, like some kind of grotesque health problem. And for all practical purposes it is. Automatically makes you look middle aged, makes you invisible to any woman on earth (unless you are either Jason Statham or Bruce Willis), and to top it all off it actually takes more maintenance than having hair because you have to shave your NW6 every two days.

You're a retard. Yes, baldness can harm your look. But it's not decisive. No amount of good haircut can fix a shit face. People who blame their inceldom on their baldness alone are either in denial, or a phony.

Hair can do a lot for a shit face.

A 5/10 tallcel with a shit jaw but perfect hair becomes a 2/10 if norwooding and a 1/10 once bald.

This thread is a rant, it's not meant to mock baldcels. I am norwooding so have extreme rage against this awful disease. I even got the side effects from dutasteride (extrmely low sex drive) but continue to take it because I would shoot myself if I went bald.

This thread is a rant, it's not meant to mock baldcels. I am norwooding so have extreme rage against this awful disease. I even got the side effects from dutasteride (extrmely low sex drive) but continue to take it because I would shoot myself if I went bald.
Don't worry, I've just been watching too many Beatles stuff so it makes me miss my hair.

Anyone who is balding knows the struggle. Life is over when you bald. Get hair transplant asap. I'm getting micro pigmentation to fix my hair.

If you don’t have a forward grown warrior skull with a thick neck and 6ft+ in height with broad shoulders, you will not survive the Norwood reaper

If you don’t have a forward grown warrior skull with a thick neck and 6ft+ in height with broad shoulders, you will not survive the Norwood reaper

I agree with this aside from the height part. I would change to 6'6+.

I fucking hate balding, it diminishes any hope that you had