Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Worst Accident

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
My life is an accident. A tragedy unfolding in slow motion towards a cringe-worthy climax, a train wreck ending with a sole casuality--myself. But is it the worst accident? Are their individuals worse off than myself. Almost certainly. But this does not negate my own suffering. Rather, the collective suffering of all incels compliments each of our own horrifying instantiations of existence.

But is there a worst case incel? A poor soul whose claim to the throne of inceldom cannot be easily usurped? Perhaps. Even so, one can imagine an archetypal incel that can only be approached in theory, never achieved in the flesh. An incel God, so to speak. Not a God to be worshiped, for this God will be shunned even by incels for whom he exemplifies. An accident so terrifying, so monstrous, one dare not think too long on the subject, so as to not attract His misfortune upon oneself.

Now to the question of the hour: is this incel God aware of his own inceldom? Does he brood over his bad hand in eternal life with the foreknowledge of the blackpill? Or is he a blind God, unaware of his own tragic place in the cosmos? Is he Elliot Rodger-esque in form, or does he embody within his folds something of Hamlossus?