Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The world would be better off and have less misery if whites were the only race on earth

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
Fuck it, foids all want white men or men with very white features anyways. What’s the point of even living if you’re not white or white passing?

Stop sucking white dick so much. Have some respect.

Lmfao this guy here thinks only white guys get into relationships. Dude, go outside and look around.... Oh hold on. Shit most of the guys are white. Shit then :feelskek:

Lmfao this guy here thinks only white guys get into relationships. Dude, go outside and look around.... Oh hold on. Shit most of the guys are white. Shit then :feelskek:
If you’re not white or a heavily white mixed Hispanic it’s over

If you’re not white or a heavily white mixed Hispanic it’s over
So even if I was attractive I would still live a lonely life?

One of those threads again :feelsugh:

This post makes no sense... this could be said about literally any race. If there are no alternatives, what options do they have?

This post makes no sense... this could be said about literally any race. If there are no alternatives, what options do they have?
No it can’t lmao

Whites = best countries, best communities, most attractive women and men, best families, it’s OVER

No it can’t lmao

Whites = best countries, best communities, most attractive women and men, best families, it’s OVER
Sounds like your mind is too clouded from white cocksucking, mate. Get a grip.

You'd still need the Japs because white people are incapable of creating anime or good video-games.
Also, white people are the only race that voluntarily gave women rights, every other race was forced into giving them to women by the western powers. So, men would still be getting cucked and inceldom would still exist if only whites roamed the world.

But I agree with you that overall, the standard of life would be better than that of the current state of the world.

You'd still need the Japs because white people are incapable of creating anime or good video-games.
:feelskek:

Seriously though, wtf is wrong with modern western games? I mean some are good, but the vast majority are fucking garbage..

Also, white people are the only race that voluntarily gave women rights, every other race was forced into giving them to women by the western powers. So, men would still be getting cucked and inceldom would still exist if only whites roamed the world.

But I agree with you that overall, the standard of life would be better than that of the current state of the world.
Women piggybacked off of the civil rights movement. There would have been NO civil rights movement for foids to piggy back off of if whites were the only race on earth

:feelskek:

Seriously though, wtf is wrong with modern western games? I mean some are good, but the vast majority are fucking garbage..
They're either popcorn entertainment trash made for the low-IQ normalnigger crowd or a leftist propaganda tool. Westerners lack a certain ambition and creativity when it comes to creating art that the Japanese do have.
Women piggybacked off of the civil rights movement. There would have been NO civil rights movement for foids to piggy back off of if whites were the only race on earth
The civil rights movement came after the first feminist wave, that's elementary school-level history.

Then why are literally 99% of mass shooters and serial killers white?
Those are anamolies. We know what cultures produce the most violence on a daily basis lol

Fuck it, foids all want white men or men with very white features anyways. What’s the point of even living if you’re not white or white passing?
Massive cope. Whites responsible for brutal genociedes of each other and ethjnics. They stardted 2 of the world wars. Started the pollution industrialization for muh shekels, they are dogs of the jews and bourgeosie rich fags.

Would suck. My smv would be even lower without curries and ricecels to mog.

They're either popcorn entertainment trash made for the low-IQ normalnigger crowd or a leftist propaganda tool. Westerners lack a certain ambition and creativity when it comes to creating art that the Japanese do have.

The civil rights movement came after the first feminist wave, that's elementary school-level history.

Sounds bias. Both cultures have an equal amount of garbage.

No. White and yellow. World without animu would suck

It's all relative, so the world would be better if everyone was just one race, white or not.

Asians relatively keep to themselves and get in less trouble, and make anime copes for incels, might as well be them tbh. Yeah whites mog them but that wouldn't be the case if whites didn't exist.

We're alright at making video games(though admittedly not as good as Japs)

Always white as toothpaste.

Try Algeria sometime. Jewed public skool didnt teach you geography.

0A8D0621 F666 401F B8AD E095DD17FA69

I hate white foids, they are the biggest whores

I have long thought this and totally agree. Benefits far outweighs the costs

Wouldn't be surprised if some of you turn gay for white men.

the world woudnt have been the same without inventions from some ethnics

Not this shit again.