Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The World Would Be A Better Place Were It Full of Noble People Like Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It'd be a utopia, the world would be composed of some of the most hard working, honest, direct, moral, caring, interesting, loveable and perfect people in existence. Those who are actually worthy of being considered human and embodying positive ideals rather than being the scheming, manipulative, shallow, conniving, evil, weak, cowardly, and worthless scum that all you NT's are.

The world would be heaven instead of hell, but all you trash ruined it. So now I am forced to be persecuted for your sins of greed, lust and sloth, and suffer everyday for being a wonderful person. Worst part is all of you brainless narrow minded dopes are unable to see my greatness, that itself makes you unworthy of breath.

Every day I am forced to suffer cruelty at your hands while all you scum enjoy torturing me. The worst part is you expect me to accept it, failing to see how superior my personality and character is. One day you will see the truth and you will regret it.

Shitter

#universallyabhorred4pres 2069

Worst part about this system is that it will make successes of people with the worst traits and the opposite will happen for people who display positive ones. Say if you run a business, the CEO who is a sociopath or psychopath will end up seeing his company being more successful. Why? Simply because if you have no restrictions on your behaviour you have more options available compared to someone who is kind or honest. Backstabbing, lying, manipulation and deceit are never off the table and using these tactics will give you a significant advantage over potential competitors.
This reasoning also applies to every other corner of life. Even if one person, or maybe multiple people discover who you truly are you could easily move on to a new group of ignorant people and start the whole process again.

had a good laugh, thanks bro :feelsokman:

You NTmog me to death.

Sorry but people don't want to be nice. They are selfish

i see your point

Supreme Gentleman

The impoverished nobles at the bottom of society are the true Maliks.

Nobility is a matter of blood, you filthy plebeian.
Stop polluting this world with your meritocratic bullshit.
your inner qualities are completly irrelevant, you were born as a slave and you will live and die as a slave.
Now lick the soles of my boots.

fuck off Indian man we can tell Ur toxic pereonality and misogynistic and u don’t take showers and haircuts