Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The world will never change

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I am standing at the beach throwing messages in bottles out there , but my messages will never be found. Be world will stay the same forever. The only way out is suicide, soon (I can’t tell you if it’s gonna be a day or a week) I’m going to get drunk as shit and throw myself off a bridge. The world will never change no matter what I do, and I’d rather not be a part of it.

I thought about making a incel YouTube channel but no one would ever listen to me. Feminism runs the world and anytime it’s disproven everyone just ignores it. I will never have any impact on this world and my screams will go unheard.

This life was a curse. I wish my mother had a miscarriage and I didn’t have to be brought into such a malicious world.

yep getting worse and worse just look at this

Billions has to die

Trillions even

yep getting worse and worse just look at this
View attachment 1233939
>80 years old upon release
"Nah don't worry bro.." says with no kids and grandkids, all friends and relatives dead, extremely wrinkly skin and on death's door, "I'll shoot my shot again, I only have three years left!"

I am standing at the beach throwing messages in bottles out there , but my messages will never be found. Be world will stay the same forever. The only way out is suicide, soon (I can’t tell you if it’s gonna be a day or a week) I’m going to get drunk as shit and throw myself off a bridge. The world will never change no matter what I do, and I’d rather not be a part of it.

I thought about making a incel YouTube channel but no one would ever listen to me. Feminism runs the world and anytime it’s disproven everyone just ignores it. I will never have any impact on this world and my screams will go unheard.

This life was a curse. I wish my mother had a miscarriage and I didn’t have to be brought into such a malicious world.
I wish there was a button where we can just change things

I wish i could kill myself... Life is so fucking unfair. Why am I such a coward?

When your life hasn't begun, it can't be over. Start something. Make something for yourself

Dont care - still voting Biden

Yes, it will change, but for the worse.

We, the oppressed, must change it.

If you make decent content I will listen to you

I am standing at the beach throwing messages in bottles out there , but my messages will never be found.
I might actually do this you just gave me an idea

I might Just leave bottles with notes in them so people think they are going to have some cool and unique experience when they read the note and then they take the note out of the bottle only to read

“Fuck you”
Or something along the lines of that
The idea of that is funny asf to me just imagining the look of disappointment on their face

thats the state of all of us
nothing exceptional nigga

I might actually do this you just gave me an idea

I might Just leave bottles with notes in them so people think they are going to have some cool and unique experience when they read the note and then they take the note out of the bottle only to read

“Fuck you”
Or something along the lines of that
The idea of that is funny asf to me just imagining the look of disappointment on their face
Based

Too much broken.

I fight back, I genetically cannot give up
bleeding rick grimes GIF by The Walking Dead

Its over whether you give up or not
Incorrect

It never began dummy

Therefore I am god and will do whatever I want to normies.

The power of PATHS is unlimited

Incorrect

It never began dummy

Therefore I am god and will do whatever I want to normies.

The power of PATHS is unlimited
Do it then
Use your “godly powers” to go ER

The world is indifferent to your pain or happiness, it has never participated on a certain side. It is people who create their anthropocentrism, their figures, make their choices and do what they do. Literature demonstrates that everything has always been like this, and history is biased, literature is ahead of history.

ALL TIMES WERE ALWAYS THE SAME THINGS.

And suicide is not necessarily stopping living completely, as your cells go to other places, even to space, so that parts of you remain scattered like bumper cars.

Better to take sleep pills + co2

Better to take sleep pills + co2

You can lie down and sleep for all eternity, because purpose makes no difference, much less the absence of meaning itself.