Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The world should be exactly like Bonetown on ULTRAEASY

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I just started playing this older game. PS2 graphics aside, I really love the world of this game. You go around freestyle like GTA, walk up to any whore and ask for a blowjob, pussy, or anal straight up. I also like that you can randomly attack people, for instance hippie guys you don't like the look of personally. You can even give the whores a beating after you fuck them. I like the blatant stereotypes in the game, and how you can pick your race, and that's it.

If there's some suggestions I could make to improve the game-- just no fat chicks, no tattoo bitches-- everyone should be DOA hot. The game makes a point for you to fuck fat or ugly chicks to gain experience and "level up." It would be nice to beat up couples or cuck men by stealing their women. For some reason, when you run across other people having sex, they aren't vulnerable for attacks. In addition to merely beating random people up, you might as well be allowed to go ER.

ANOTHER SUGGESTION TO BONETOWN, it would be cool if you can impregnate these sluts, and create a few bastards, and then punch them when they grow up and ask for money