Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The World population will fall Before 2100

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★

Our world will change drastically after 2050, the foids and the normies are going to undergo massive population decline after 2050, Just look at Japan, The foids unrealistically high standards are going to bring themselves, and the Chads, into massive population decline, This will fucking happen and I am getting excited, we are a symptom of the foids bullshittery, along with the other -cels, All we have to is sit back and watch. But I personally, we contribute the best of my ability to the decline of the population in my country, the United States. Do not believe in the UN's estimates that are over-optimistic. The population will decline before 2070.

What do you Incels think about this? I am not even getting started here, Our world will be so fucking by 2100 that it is going to be insane, the Elite ruling class is going to enslave these Foids and "Chads", and I want you all to begin to see what I am seeing.
I personally will seek to it that our population falls noticeably before 2100. Get ready fellas.

Last edited:
It's already declining in the west, birthrates are far below replacement ratio. The future will be 1% Jews and 99% ethnics

This is obviously deliberate. The elites care about the future of the environment and planet, so reducing the population of normies is necessary. They also increase the political and social control of the world through globalism and surveillance because there are dangerous technologies being developed and as time passes the likelyhood of bad actors posessing immense power of destruction increases so they preparare fot that

This is obviously deliberate. The elites care about the future of the environment and planet, so reducing the population of normies is necessary. They also increase the political and social control of the world through globalism and surveillance because there are dangerous technologies being developed and as time passes the likelyhood of bad actors posessing immense power of destruction increases so they preparare fot that
I like your avi

African armies will take over the world

I feel like the only reason why western birth rates aren't worse is because of accidental pregnancies. And those are the ones who don't get aborted or killed once the mother gets annoyed by the baby.

Random point of information: in March 2100 the Earth will be perfectly aligned with Polaris as the North Star and after that we being the 1300 year march toward Gamma Cephei becoming the north star.

Maybe the aliens will land and enslave the bastardized version of humanity they'll encounter.

I'm still reproducing via artificial means. Idgaf what the majority will do. As far as I'm concerned we are coming upon a great filter, where human that can't adapt to the current paradigm get weeded out, similar to agricultural revolution.

Europe will have a muslim majority and white Americans will be a minority by then

Female hypergamy has a huge role to play in it.

We can't build skyscrapers tall enough, our energy grids would run red hot. Hawking said this already. If population DOESN'T fall, we need to either expand to outer space, or stop reproducing.

Hypergamy and the increasing relavence of the blackpill will save the world from overpopulation.