Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The World On Terminal Inceldom (killing, chaos everywhere)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Whether you're a incel or ITcel, or normie reading that thread it doesn't matter, this thread will benefit you in the long run or perhaps, in the short run because there's no telling on when that can happen.

Year is 2030
The World is suffering in terminal inceldom, all countries are having their fertility rate under 0.25, except for African poverty countries (but that's not the point of the thread but I'll talk about it a little bit).
In the long run, niggers will replace the high IQ people of the planet, with their constant breeding rate like no others, but again that's not the point of the thread.

Today, you wake up at 5AM from a small scale mass shooting around your neighbourhood. You turn on the news about the shooting, but couldn't find any. Why? Because that has became too normalized, at least according to the (totally not fake news) (((CNN)))

It's 7AM, you're drinking your insect-made soylent and nice insect sandwich, because there's not enough food for the niggers and they're bringing their 'enriched' food over here as well. Eat bugs, incel! Only chads and (((rich))) people get to enjoy actual food.

After your 'delicious' insect breakfast, at 9AM you hear a very loud jet flyby, it's a airplane, a commercial airplane. It has crashed into local government building, hmm you think, "just another kamikaze of the today". Burning flames, ashes fill your nose. People are not shocked anymore. Seeing a plane crash is as common as brushing your teeth.

As you eat your insect lunch at 12PM, apparently a incel protest-turned-riot has broken out, clashing with riot police. Angry young men are smashing down shops, burning cars, cursing at others. The nose-eye stimulating tear gas fills your eyes and nose, since your gas mask isn't strong enough to stop all of them. Suddenly, a riot police who carried a SCAR-L, began firing at his teammates. "GO ER MY BUDDY BOYOS, I SUPPORT YOU INCELS" as he screams. Many dead bodies filled the ground, including the shooter.

It's now 3PM, the protest has dispatched at 1PM. Just as you walk down the street, you narrowly avoid a 'accident'. Turned out it wasn't so much of an accident after all, a stressed dump truck driver has decided to end it all, as he quickly drove his truck, full throttle at a crowd of club gathering. Many dead bodies filled the ground. People crying, screaming, calling for help. Well, you just look at your phone for news....None because that's too common.

It's 5PM, you went home and hopefully you can play some online vidya to relax what you saw today, though you're getting numb to it because it's not so shocking anymore. But you can't go online anymore because a angry IT worker has decided to cut the local internet. "Fuck the internet that made it possible, NO MORE TINDER FACEBOOK, TENNOHEIKA BANZAI!!!" as he switched the internet off for the whole town.

It's 7PM, after reading some book, another mass shooting. Ugh, it's just became mild annoyance to you anyway. At least at the home you're more at safety....Maybe not.

It's 9PM, three black suit men knocked on your doors, speaking to you. "Hey, we heard you're from the incels. Our PSL system has detected you are a incel and that you are not entitled to enjoy the benefits of living comfortably". "He isn't entitled to living, period." says his partner. "Let's deal with him then" says the three men. You tried to run, but was shot in the head, 20 times actually, with a pistol. Your identity is simply wiped off the list, you officially never existed. The cause of your death is, 'suicide'. Suicide with 20 gunshots back to the head, precisely.

You became the 1st million death, of many forgotten incels that has died in similar condition. Even if you spread the news, it's of no use. None is your friend, none can be trusted. The whole world is at a war. A war of men, against the world. Suddenly, a F-25A "XENO" BLOCK-II jet crashed into the police department. "Y'all have been suiciding so many incels, it's time for me to die for the cause. TENNOHEIKA BANZAI!!!!"

The SCAR-L never was successful tbh

Low IQ tbh. Killing on this scale would mean complete breakdown of government services like police. There would be no police. Just roving gangs like in a favela until one gang could come to power. I've never liked these overly negative dystopian views of the future. They don't take into account men creating newer and better copes.

I actually like to eat bugs quite a bit, chocolate-covered grasshoppers and deep-fried tarantula taste very good. It's also quite good for the environment because insect meat takes fewer resources to gain nutritional value out of them when compared to a cow pewpew.
16941160 303

Tenor 4

Low IQ tbh. Killing on this scale would mean complete breakdown of government services like police. There would be no police. Just roving gangs like in a favela until one gang could come to power. I've never liked these overly negative dystopian views of the future. They don't take into account men creating newer and better copes.
Maybe my thread is too dramatic but I think similar things in a smaller scale would happen. Perhaps the government's will learn from China and turn to totalitarian, using surveriliance system and suiciding incels before they can act.

Maybe my thread is too dramatic but I think similar things in a smaller scale would happen. Perhaps the government's will learn from China and turn to totalitarian, using surveriliance system and suiciding incels before they can act.
Indeed. But inceldom is an exponentially increasing problem. It can't be contained.

Many men are going to suffer from their incelibate status in the future, man.

"GO ER MY BUDDY BOYOS, I SUPPORT YOU INCELS"

Sometimes thinking about these scenarios is massive lifefuel ngl. I'd just like to have a helium tank around when i'm unable to feed myself anymore and go to sleep forever.

Lol , that was entertaining

Quality content.

Though your writing is mostly exaggerated, we still struggle every day in a spciety that rejects us.

The FBI thinks white supremacists are a greater threat to national security in the USA than ISIS (ded srs). I wouldn't be surprised if incels get grouped in with that and we have scenarios like you described in OP.

Quality content.

Though your writing is mostly exaggerated, we still struggle every day in a spciety that rejects us.

The FBI thinks white supremacists are a greater threat to national security in the USA than ISIS (ded srs). I wouldn't be surprised if incels get grouped in with that and we have scenarios like you described in OP.
white supremacists more likely to go ER successfully than a bunch of sand niggers 10000 miles away. makes sense for them to think like that

Subhumans beware!

View attachment 208619

Sometimes thinking about these scenarios is massive lifefuel ngl. I'd just like to have a helium tank around when i'm unable to feed myself anymore and go to sleep forever.
Given enough amount of insane men it's possible