Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The world needs incel piloting technology

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
If you don't know what I mean, make all the bluepillers pilot the body of a truecel like @chudur-budur for a week or a month.

Yes, such a simulator would serve to increase empathy, just as telepathy would end the lie.

Unless they live the rest of their entire lives as a truecel, they can never understand.

Unless they live the rest of their entire lives as a truecel, they can never understand.
Nah, the reactions of other normies would make them vomit. Keep in mind, they would pilot a 5'2" currycel.

They know what we pass trough, but they don't care, on the contrary they find it funny especially normies, 6/10 love to see some 4/10 so they can mog them and make fun of them to increase their social status

I'm not truecel, but I know what happens, I got truecel when I was fatter.

haha would be great but wont ever happen, the pilot should be mandatory for all entilted foids because they would never volunteer to try it obviously

Only thing this world need is to get nuked

Normies would just be trolling in incel bodies. If we had that technology we'd have the technology to totally transform and restore youth to incels anyway... All we have to do is react with extreme violence and social unrest if the government tries to keep this technology away from us...

Normies would just be trolling in incel bodies. If we had that technology we'd have the technology to totally transform and restore youth to incels anyway... All we have to do is react with extreme violence and social unrest if the government tries to keep this technology away from us...