Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The world is your enemy

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
The world is passively doing nothing while you suffer to death in pure torture.
Foids can save you from all of this, but wouldnt even if your life dependent on it(which it does).
Imagine if one single foid showed ER a shred of attraction or empathy. A single kiss would have saved all those lives including ER. But no, kissing a sub5 asian was too much of a price to pay.

The world and the people in it are your enemy, dont forget it.

Imagine if one single foid showed ER a shred of attraction or empathy. A single kiss would have saved all those lives including ER. But no, kissing a sub5 asian was too much of a price to pay.
and people on this forum argue that he was a "standardcel" :feelsseriously:

I'm pretty sure I made a thread with this exact title before or I've thought of making a thread with this title before.

I always tell myself that the world is my enemy. Everyone is threatened by me performing well in life all cuz I'm ugly. No one wants me to succeed. I just wish I was born into a family of power so I didn't have to be a member of society and I can be a part of the ring.

I'm pretty sure I made a thread with this exact title before or I've thought of making a thread with this title before.

I always tell myself that the world is my enemy. Everyone is threatened by me performing well in life all cuz I'm ugly. No one wants me to succeed. I just wish I was born into a family of power so I didn't have to be a member of society and I can be a part of the ring.
Tbh. The world made us suffer, and deserves to suffer as a consequence

The world is my oyster.
but i wanted a clam