Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The world is unfair.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
I don't think some of you understand just how different the human experience is for certain groups of people. It's so different that you can't really call ours a human experience, but more accurately a subhuman experience. In order to justify our own survival, we are required to spend our childhoods studying, so we'll have a better chance of getting a job that will keep a roof over our heads. If we get that job, we're required to submit to our authorities who may or may not be reasonable.

I'm not against hard work. I think everyone should work hard. I'm not against capitalism either. I'd rather work to benefit a billionaire than to benefit the government. But what makes me mad is the fact that not everyone has to live in the same environment. While many of us wagies regularly have anxiety regarding how we'll pay the rent, meanwhile some onlyfans whore is making our monthly income daily just from uploading "content."

If that wasn't bad enough, now they try to silence anyone who criticizes them. Society had just enough common sense left in it to stigmatize simping, but these days if you say simping is bad you'll be called an incel even if you aren't one. Yes, "sex work" empowers women. And that's exactly why it makes my blood boil. Women don't need to be empowered. They already get preferenceial treatment in dignified jobs. They already get betabuxed. They already had life on easy mode. Now they have it on goddess mode.

It's all about power. They have it, and we don't. The more power they have, the worse the world will be for us. They understand full well how things are, and they revel in the injustice. They will never see us as equals. They will never even pretend to see us as equals. :feelsrope:

Water is wet title

Brutal high IQ post tho

But why do you make a difference between wagecucking for the state or for a billionnaire ? A wagecuck is a wagecuck.

I like to think that good deeds are remembered and that there will be judgement in the end. Those who endure will eventually be saved, I pray that that is true

But why do you make a difference between wagecucking for the state or for a billionnaire ? A wagecuck is a wagecuck.
The billionaire has less control over me.

Cope. Most billionnaires just sell hi tech shit all over the world and is probably collecting data on you for the deep state alphabet ppl. Meanwhile, politicians can't do shit

Success is now awarded in proportion with how you fit a narrative. Your entire future hinges upon your ability to be used as a cog in the vast machinery of our soulless taskmasters. The notion that hard work and a unique "something" to offer being related to your success is a fabrication.

My cousin is white,taller than his chad dad,perfect hair,green eyes,has a house and car,and both parents,I am a shitskin short mexican with cactus hair,indigenous moustache,health problems,no house and i still live with my stupid mother who is a single mother and dumb as fuck,fuck this world.

My cousin is white,taller than his chad dad,perfect hair,green eyes,has a house and car,and both parents,I am a shitskin short mexican with cactus hair,indigenous moustache,health problems,no house and i still live with my stupid mother who is a single mother and dumb as fuck,fuck this world.
Being born is a genetic lottery, and there are some of us who are the real losers of a gamble we didn't choose to make.

Being born is a genetic lottery, and there are some of us who are the real losers of a gamble we didn't choose to make.

When he was a baby i poured some of my piss in his feeding bottle,Thats my only cope haha.

Brutal.

Yeah Chads parents rarely divorce while subhumans parents always divorce. Chads parents tried to work on their personalities and their marriage to not ruin Chads life, while they didn't give a shit about our lives.

I still remember it like if it was yesterday,Such good memories.
I don't have any brothers, but I feel like if I did they would have been Chads just so life could spite me more tbh

Brutal.

Yeah Chads parents rarely divorce while subhumans parents always divorce. Chads parents tried to work on their personalities and their marriage to not ruin Chads life, while they didn't give a shit about our lives.

My subhuman shitskin dad never gave me a fucking penny ever in my life and he wanted to meet me anyways,Fuck that idiot,Hope he is dead.

Living like eunuch is probably the most humilating part. Sure, people in favelas live worse in terms of safety but they at least have sex. Being Chad in the favelas or African suburbs > being incel in Switzerland or Monaco.

Living like eunuch is probably the most humilating part. Sure, people in favelas live worse in terms of safety but they at least have sex. Being Chad in the favelas or African suburbs > being incel in Switzerland or Monaco.
Only if you idealize sex, which I don't. It's sweaty, smelly, unhygienic and can cause STDs or even worse pregnancies. Plus you have to deal with a clingy, moody foid.. I'm good.

Only if you idealize sex, which I don't. It's sweaty, smelly, unhygienic and can cause STDs or even worse pregnancies. Plus you have to deal with a clingy, moody foid.. I'm good.
It's not only about sex. Imagine lovely chick standing near you and supporting you during life hardships. "I'm fine alone" is probably biggest cope in existence. There should be a woman for a man.

It's not only about sex. Imagine lovely chick standing near you and supporting you during life hardships. "I'm fine alone" is probably biggest cope in existence. There should be a woman for a man.
Cucked and blue pilled as fuck.

Foids don't support fucking shit. If they smell any weakness or neediness they are fucking gone, unless they hit the wall, then you have the privilege of wageslaving to support their fat ass.

Cucked and blue pilled as fuck.

Foids don't support fucking shit. If they smell any weakness or neediness they are fucking gone, unless they hit the wall, then you have the privilege of wageslaving to support their fat ass.
They support Chads. They are repulsed by any sign of weakness or neediness in average man but they are ok supporting financially broke drug addict Chad. And they can't stand confident ugly subhumans even if these subhumans don't show any weakness or neediness. It's the same with shyness. Averge shy man = no way, ugly shy subhuman = they despise you to the core. Shy Chad, "oh, he's so cute, so mysterious!".

They support Chads. They are repulsed by any sign of weakness or neediness in average man but they are ok supporting financially broke drug addict Chad. And they can't stand confident ugly subhumans even if these subhumans don't show any weakness or neediness. It's the same with shyness. Averge shy man = no way, ugly shy subhuman = they despise you to the core. Shy Chad, "oh, he's so cute, so mysterious!".
Financially broke drug addict Chads date down with beckies who are ugly but good caretakers.

I guarantee you no Stacey worth her salt would tolerate that shit, not even from a Chad.

meanwhile some onlyfans whore is making our monthly income daily just from uploading "content."
It's because there are cucks ready to pay for it. That's a problem too.

It's because there are cucks ready to pay for it. That's a problem too.
Most of them are poorer than the whores they worship. It's as tragic as it is infuriating to see them destroy themselves by being cucks.

Water is wet title

Brutal high IQ post tho

Cope. Most billionnaires just sell hi tech shit all over the world and is probably collecting data on you for the deep state alphabet ppl. Meanwhile, politicians can't do shit

Huge Cope, The Wealthy Elite and Politicians are in the same boat.

In The U.S We had a fucking Billionaire for President, All these fucking politicians came from rich families and are millionaires themselves, wealthy elite.
The Billions Fund Politicians with PACs to have politicians push in laws and agendas Billionaires and Corporations want.

Most of them are poorer than the whores they worship. It's as tragic as it is infuriating to see them destroy themselves by being cucks.
Yeah. That's a good note.

Drop out of school, get rich from crypto, defend your own life with weapons, take what you want, go where you are treated better.