Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world is so shit and it's only getting worse

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Seriously everything fucking sucks. The job market, you're just going to probably either be a minimum wage slave or someone lucky enough to land a scam job where you scam taxpayers thanks to nepotism. Dating is even more fucked, everyone is faking everything everyone is getting surgeries on top of frauding every single pic they post on social media, everything just sucks so fucking bad

Online dating is more rigged than the stock market

Online dating is more rigged than the stock market
At least off stocks you can make some money because of Covid, I've made a few grand by now investing when I otherwise never would have put large amounts into it

I think in a few years foids and cucks will start to demand companies kick us out from jobs so we have no way to moneymaxxx

I think in a few years foids and cucks will start to demand companies kick us out from jobs so we have no way to moneymaxxx
At least every industrys heads are all Weinstein 2.0, they just fly under the radar

At least off stocks you can make some money because of Covid, I've made a few grand by now investing when I otherwise never would have put large amounts into it

I specialized in pre-market trading. Eventually like most; 95% lose or break even.

Invest in things tangible. This could be your golden ticket to semi-retirement.

I specialized in pre-market trading. Eventually like most; 95% lose or break even.

Invest in things tangible. This could be your golden ticket to semi-retirement.

Hah, no, I'm done in a few months, I am already pushing my luck as far as I can. I got a few grand out of it, that's good enough

Future humans will look back at this time as the age of degeneracy

I'm worried that incels will be known as "terrorists" soon. There was already that one dude called a terrorist

doubt thats gonna happen boyo.
We’re only a year or two off from op-eds in the New York Times suggesting Incel Concentration Camps. Are you a man who women don’t want to sleep with? Off to the gulags! You won’t even be allowed to masturbate.

ellen-incel.jpg

The reaction of the elites clearly shows that there will be many more incel shooting sprees in the future. They will desperately try to link these killings to pro-masculine dissidents

I'm worried that incels will be known as "terrorists" soon. There was already that one dude called a terrorist
All we have to do is change the name, we can become TFL or FA again.

abit a far jump to go from that to concentration camps tbh
cope. the same methods used against the jews are being used against incels

cope. the same methods used against the jews are being used against incels
cope.
btw that post by rosh V was rly spot on tbh
society should demand free sex for incels and have women give us validation during the sex

every day the white man grows weaker and the world sinks further into eternal darkness