Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The world has made me a "monster"

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Back when I was bluepilled, I used to be a pretty caring guy. If someone needed help, I'd lend a hand even if it inconvenienced me. I especially loved helping women, largely due to the biological instinct of simping. Most importantly, I was an optimistic, ignorant as fuck, ricecel. The optimal worker bee for society. Here's an actual picture of me before becoming blackpilled.
F71

Here's the thing though. After experiencing nothing but discrimination from my peers and rejection from women due to my asian facial features, something finally clicked in my head. I realized that personality doesen't matter and that human life is meaningless. After 19 years on this planet, I was unshackled from the chains of ignorance. I became free.
Istockphoto 104241305 612x612

I am now the most selfish person you could ever meet in your life. I never help anyone unless there's something in it for me. If I was out for a late night stroll and saw a woman getting raped in an alley, I'd chuckle to myself and keeping walking. She's not entitled to my help, just like I'm not entitled to her love and affection. Most people would say I'm a monster, but I'm actually just ahead of the curve:society:

keep practicing the guns:society:

People use the word monster for those whom they don't understand. Your life experiences are so different from those of the average normie, that normies have no way of relating to you. Hence they default to the lazy assumption that you must be some kind of horrible lowlife.

Being prosocial and generally "nice" is all good and well, if there is some manner of reciprocation present. If there is no reciprocation of any sort (and I don't think you've experienced nearly enough), then the social contract falls apart and a class of disaffected antisocial males arises. It always impresses me how stupid the average normie must be in order to not understand this basic and completely obvious fact.

Beat a gentle dog often enough, and it becomes vicious.

Last edited:
To be good, keep doing good and expecting a reward for being so, from either God/entirety of women/soyciety is the only way to end up miserable. Once you realize that all of this is a false trail to keep the undesirables busy, all that's left is anger for having been 'doing good' for too long without anything in return - instead they reward men with traits they said they didn't want.

That's the crux of the black pill: do whatever you want without bothering a bit about the guilt 'they' subject you to.

Last edited:
If I was out for a late night stroll and saw a woman getting raped in an alley, I'd chuckle to myself and keeping walking. She's not entitled to my help, just like I'm not entitled to her love and affection. Most people would say I'm a monster, but I'm actually just ahead of the curve:society:
Extremely uncucked and very based. :feelsokman:

People use the word monster for those whom they don't understand. Your life experiences are so different from those of the average normie, that they have no way of relating to you. Hence they default to the lazy assumption that you must be some kind of horrible lowlife.

Being prosocial and generally "nice" is all good and well, if there is some manner of reciprocation present. If there is no reciprocation of any sort (and I don't think you've experienced nearly enough), then the social contract falls apart and a class of disaffected antisocial males arises. It always impresses me how stupid the average normie must be in order to not understand this basic and completely obvious fact.

why reading philosophy or morals when this boils it down:blackpill:

Me: "You think you can rape that poor girl"

Alley dude: ......

Me: "without me?"

Alley dude::feelsEhh:

Me::feelsgah:
the only actual way out of inceldom tbh

Most people are like that they just larp as do gooders, when they need help they cry for it, when they need to help they disappear into a thin air.

People use the word monster for those whom they don't understand. Your life experiences are so different from those of the average normie, that normies have no way of relating to you. Hence they default to the lazy assumption that you must be some kind of horrible lowlife.

I was the caring guy like Cho, now I treat normies like doormat. Take what I can get, leaving trails of garbage wherever I go.

The bum on the street doesn’t get the best free foods at soup kitchen because I’m first in line. That retired old man living on social security collecting cans to feed his cat....No! I get the cans first. Christard lady at church handing out free clothes — gib me mines! Charity can pay heating bill too. Those NEETbux checks I triple in the stock market in no time. Day trading is taking, not investing. Bill Gates — pay me u fkn worm!

Rape the land. My greed is100x worse than any Jew.

Slave and pay high tax goiyms because I want more.

We dont owe these fuckers anything, they wanna ostracize us and then still demand for us to be their little slaves. They want to have their cake and eat it too.
We should not play by the same ruleset as them, we should not play by the same morals and restraints as them.

Absolutely based