Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The world gets more and more blackpilled

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I see now quite a lot of blackpilled comments under every modern PUA video

6-8 years ago in the good old misc days they where only Maybe a few redpilled comments under every PUA video

The media is spreading anti incel Propaganda which in turn creates Newcomers and attracts People who's worldview is similiar

Of Course most incels and blackpilled People will still get instantly censored or even banned from most social media, but at least our Voices are getting stronger

I hope that this development will continue, male Frustration will become radical and extreme within the next 10-20 years, the feminization of men will become greater and greater due veganism and soy Propaganda which in turn will create more incels

The next Generation will be a Generation of feminine lanklets with micropenises

Through migration we also have a lot of short ethnic ugly men in europe, so in the future tall White lanklet fags will fight against ethnic subhuman manlets over stretched out and fucked up landwhales

This world will turn into a literal satire meme

Hopefully world get destroyed soon tbh. fuck world

Good news. Let the world become blackpilled withing the millions and you will enjoy the beautiful sight of the world changing.

lol a generation of feminine men with micropenises

World War 3 is my most anticipated event

I would love to live in the same scenario as The Walking Dead series where the only means to survive is to join a militia and kill and rape other people, would love to live in a world like that.

I would love to live in the same scenario as The Walking Dead series where the only means to survive is to join a militia and kill and rape other people, would love to live in a world like that.

Hopefully world get destroyed soon tbh. fuck world

Its not enough just to see the world get destroyed, I have to play some part (even minuscule) in its destruction else I won't feel satisfied.
lol a generation of feminine men with micropenises

Micropenises always existed, the feminine men is the new part

ER did call it in all honesty.