Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The World Economic Forum Are Criminals.

Original credits to @Transcended Trucel

They are angry that incels who get no pussy are rioting against the system and going off the grid since they can't get laid and being perpetually and criminally ostracized by scumceity.

Take your shots and shocks, inkwell, or the reeducation camp will be your final destination for all that bigotry you've been doing; and is that a real cut of meat? :feelswhat:

Also, the people who support this shit also support (((science))).
X2HG-7IR5rWvWy_AqRAbVqPaEosmwAWUoW6Sz-rJ3Dj1VeZIo2aOftQcSBvk5hR5PzcyDYdVQOcE1U8WQ2002B6I1Q-fVPJC2J8kp6U5r49tqjXYigqV6EuDjz4NVhaxGAOFfiPDtLAy4GdO9EwEsdfSWOz9dZMQW8HnDXSijVHDPOPMBobr7-f8wwS9ddm_t1xt-pHcL78B_maQta8ycP74aBBR2VfY5i2-2gPuzsbojcNo5RXiFv_be5oD9Z-hAWq8AKwlMVdJaPJRb509T1sww0mo0F0Umwfp-4_3t-gOFT0p1ExNbVigkkLZD-VGJ5xsF7Ah-utoWBrE4fH2ULY-aqig2AIuhjxKvI-1IDvNSwMC3nbQ-3XLV4eFpD8U8M881UV3t997ACzRB11gC6BoXeKsE0fs-4ZMr-85fTFQslZxXWQFjV6GCYreg6LNQ9c93D30IN7djn0hHem0K40L3yhZ9WB5gfUk3cC_voTOmD2MCAeA8psp0YEvEI_-zYsifl3rMjfiMOw9bru6i74fi27YVm2REiavq4DhREwbYa-IuR8R1izh-X_WGvWq1ugium7jGGhQT_PRIef-N0NXqXWVqtVaDGJDWMKg7h0abwbUDlG1RzKsFvTCV-AiOBNbscxrvP-x9KbYtE1F_Fv6aSNDome3-DS4DSvRxYLmbbvXJNoVBYMXP2l7hTVnMIE7vhOzrXopD8Z1QW7I7ysf2ljk0npk-wgTdJROkmiyZn8M6Wjdb8WzXyfr_DNZ_mTDKh4-LaPHeUXUnIjDP_6tdi2ShJoMx_-0B4yDOWTKa5qlUMNPt7cc2ngcja6_IIhLrtnRajHNPLIETHloWgO7XWD-Qm8vl7lIQDb0_2M5FuJJMJW-RVz-CF_ZXdatPbjj6dR8BkkUg-xzVW8hP25DMob2mljtkLmcKrzr-NXOh6vR=w800-h789-no

Literally the brave new world

Becuase they slowly bloiling society. It will turn soon turn into shit

no kids, no reason to protest for a "better future"
a direct result of feminism.

Good. I'm not a wagecuck so this is good for me

It’s over we are reaching 1984
I wonder how long before they implement this stuff :shock:
Literally the brave new world
I remember reading this book in school years ago eerie how accurate it is to how things are now (happy pills, people being literal NPCs)

Scary how all of it came true :shock:

Hell nah I'm neeting
I bet countries that allow neeting are going to slowly phase it out somehow.

Why are people not rising up over this shit???

Our species is truly fucked.
The people are completely defeated, they don’t have a leader or some force to look to. I wonder how bad it could get but it could only get worse from here :society:

Jews are criminals?No way faggot how did you realize that.

no kids, no reason to protest for a "better future"
a direct result of feminism.
Feminism was just one part, albeit a key part, of the grand plan to destabilize society and weaken the individual and their resolve. We're beginning to experience the tail end of its effects now.

If they force it on wagecucks theyll force it on welfare collectors eventually or make it required for a lot of necessary purchases at any rate.

You have no choice but to submit or rope.

Better to moneymaxx while you can to move out of the First World and buy some land in a remote location where you can grow your own food and shit, but eventually this will reach everywhere.

Unless we stop this, there is no hiding or running away from the Jew.