Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The words "6ft+ white incel" should never be spoken

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
It's just hilarious how oxymoronic it is. Everytime someone says to me that he's a 6ft+ white incel, I spontaneously burst into laughter and block them because they are either trolling or severely demented.

No one should take these people seriously unless they legit have a face so ugly that even I would gasp when I see it. (Spoiler alert: they never do)

Same. I have blocked almost a dozen lanklets. It's just their personality that's the issue.

You just spoke them

@Stupid Clown did

I'm 5'9", white, and most people, not just foids react to me like I murdered their family in front of them/ glare at me like I'm a freak when I have to go outside. Some times get sniggers and condescending laughs too.

I bet most street shitters, chinks and niggers don't have to deal with that crap.

Last edited:
Being 6ft + white isn't special in the country where I live where a lot of people are 6ft+ and the majority is white.

Being 6ft + white isn't special in the country where I live where a lot of people are 6ft+ and the majority is white.
Retards like OP will never get it

I've been rejected my whole life and trying to, most people here have never done anything or even left their room and consider themselves incel
Maybe I'm not truecel but nothing changes my reality

Slamdunk lanklets for failing to utilize their gifts. Utter fakecels.

What do you expect every white sub5 to move into some 3d world shithole to "slay" ethnics or what?

Just because foids will reject you over height, doesn't mean they will fuck you because of it.

White and 5'10 is the average here. If you're 6ft and white you're nothing special.

I'm 5'9", white, and most people, not just foids react to me like I murdered their family in front of them/ glare at me like I'm a freak when I have to go outside. Some times get sniggers and condescending laughs too.

I bet most street shitters, chinks and niggers don't have to deal with that crap.
Foids dont snigger they literally cross the street if they seem me, because im a fatmaxxed blackcel, also I'm 5ft 7 and get mocked relentless by black foids. Other foids avoid me, its ovER

Foids dont snigger they literally cross the street if they seem me, because im a fatmaxxed blackcel, also I'm 5ft 7 and get mocked relentless by black foids. Other foids avoid me, its ovER
Then you're on the right site negro. Losing weight is something fairly easy to do though, or have you been skinny before and it made no difference

Then you're on the right site negro. Losing weight is something fairly easy to do though, or have you been skinny before and it made no difference
I was skinny during my one semester of college, but I was 5ft7 in a sea of 6ft+ Tyrones and Chads, no weight loss for height.

this is legit. the only people who deny this are 6ft+ tallfags because they hate to admit they live in privilege and are essentially volcels

It's just hilarious how oxymoronic it is. Everytime someone says to me that he's a 6ft+ white incel, I spontaneously burst into laughter and block them because they are either trolling or severely demented.

No one should take these people seriously unless they legit have a face so ugly that even I would gasp when I see it. (Spoiler alert: they never do)
Indeed. As long as you are tall and white you will have beckies throwing themselves at you even if you are below average in face.

Unless you are an acid face victim you shouldnt be here

Same. Live in baltics so get heightmogged

6’5+ white incel it should be

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back