Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The word “Virgin” should be removed from the dictionary and almost never to be used again.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
If you hadn’t had sex, you are either a Incel or a volcel. That’s it.

These words are superior to the word “virgin” because it describes alot more about the person.

The only reason why the word “virgin” is used, is because people don’t want to discuss if thier virginity is voluntary or involuntary..
Volcel...or Incel...?? Which one bud...

In the beginning we all start out as volcels. I think almost all of us thought girls were gross in 2nd Grade. We wouldn’t imagine wanting a romantic relationship with a girl back then.

Then we grew up. We started wanting women. But we soon realize that something holds us back... Then we realize that our shit genetics are keeping us away from love.
When you want love but can’t obtain it, it makes you an Incel..

So fuck the word virgin. It should only be used in certain rare situations..

Its just a word to ridicule incels.

Its just a word to ridicule incels.
It makes me mad when people say “virgin but not incel” when they should just say “I’m volcel.” Unless they’re aren’t voluntarily celibate...That would mean they are lying

when this world used to women it means pure and when used to men they call it "creepy"

when this world used to women it means pure and when used to men they call it "creepy"
Exactly. And all adult female virgins are volcels. All female virginity above a certain age is voluntary.

I second this

Im fine with it to be honest.

“Virgin” and “Incel” are to men as the N word is to blacks.

Exactly. And all adult female virgins are volcels. All female virginity above a certain age is voluntary.
That certain age is the age of consent. Here it’s 16 and trust me if a 16 year old girl asked to fuck literally any guy in my old high school they’d be all over that like flies on fucking shit. The only guys who say no are the gay ones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back