Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The word "incel" is mainstream now

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I dont know if this is a big deal, or I am making a mountain out of an anthill

I think I just hate when things reach the mainstream to normies, I think thats a distaste I would certainly share with some users on here

I recently experienced this with the newest season of the show "The Boys"

In the show the character "Butcher" used the word which is apart of why I think this annoyed me

Maybe I am just a retarded youngfag, but I don't think most late 30's early 40's people will know what an incel is, let alone casually mention it to a 12 year old child in passing and butcher is a character that from memory in the earlier seasons was shown to maybe not be very tech savvy or something, he shuts himself out from the rest of the world anyway so it feels like they just forced it in to the show

I just fucking hate that the word incel is mainstream now, my inceldom feels like shameful secret I hide from the world, and I fear it being uncovered

Last edited:
it is not truly mainstream but there are groups trying too make it mainstream, the usual suspects

Worst thing is that they twist the meaning. I prefer it to mean an terrorist tbh, id rather normies to fear us than making fun of us. I remember hearing it in Rick and Morty in ridiculing context, which makes more sense as many soyboys who hate incels watch it.

Schrödingers incel

Hating it when no one knows incel
Hating it when everyone knows incel

Worst thing is that they twist the meaning. I prefer it to mean an terrorist tbh, id rather normies to fear us than making fun of us. I remember hearing it in Rick and Morty in ridiculing context, which makes more sense as many soyboys who hate incels watch it.
Was it in season 7?

Show became so dogshit in season 7, I stopped watching it completely

and they wonder why we hate them

these times are dead to me anyway

Over. Everyone IRL will know I’m an incel now.

I cant remember exactly, one of the reasons why i stopped also watching it.
It was probably season 7 then since I stopped watching there, I would have rembered the word incel and it would have triggered me, this whole thing is also a very new phenomena too
Over. Everyone IRL will know I’m an incel now.
I feel like right now, people kind of just forget about my existence

But I feel like if this stuff becomes mainstream, I will go from being invisible to being seen as an incel manlet, since people are becoming more aware of heightmogging

I will go from being invisible to being seen as an incel manlet, since people are becoming more aware of heightmogging
Over. Blame TikTok for this shit because normies were given all info without putting in any effort

Over. Blame TikTok for this shit because normies were given all info without putting in any effort
Hate that app, never liked it, never used it and foids can blow up and become famous on it for no reason

Hate that app, never liked it, never used it and foids can blow up and become famous on it for no reason
Our terminologies got to normies because of this shitty app.

Yeah when i was watching the episode it annoyed the fuck out of me

it is not truly mainstream but there are groups trying too make it mainstream, the usual suspects
There were some news articles from leftist/feminist German (foid) journalists that said "Be aware of incels! The new right-wing extremist, misogynistic anti-feminist movement that is dangerous, they're potentially terrorists who plan a femicide."
So, just the usual propaganda crap.
Btw only younger people know what the term incel means, most of the boomers have no idea. Good chances that these dumbfucks believe the propaganda trash.

There were some news articles from leftist/feminist German (foid) journalists that said "Be aware of incels! The new right-wing extremist, misogynistic anti-feminist movement that is dangerous, they're potentially terrorists who plan a femicide."
So, just the usual propaganda crap.
Btw only younger people know what the term incel means, most of the boomers have no idea. Good chances that these dumbfucks believe the propaganda trash.
i like how they always calls us right wing, there is several communist on this site. and the femicide ting is funny, most here dont want to kill, they want too enslave them,

My dad definitely suspects it since im non NT and never had a GF while other dudes who look slightly better than me still find some chick and i dont know why.

The craziest shit is that a 2024 Insider survey confirmed that 37% of Gen Z men are virgins.

"Incel" essentially is just a more negative Version of Virgin as it implies that you are a permanent virgin - something that is unheared of in a Sexcentric Society.

i like how they always calls us right wing, there is several communist on this site. and the femicide ting is funny, most here dont want to kill, they want too enslave them,
In Germany it's a term used to stir up certain emotions in all the conditioned normies so that they automatically hate you and don't speak with you. Everybody with opinions against the mainstream is automatically a "right-wing extremist" or just a "Nazi" or "fascho" (fascist). Even old school communists or old school left-wingers are labeled as "Nazis" today. It's just gaslighting and destroying of other opinions without any logic or arguments. The famous "Nazikeule"

Last edited:
In Germany it's a term used to stir up certain emotions in all the conditioned normies. Everybody with opinions against the mainstream is automatically a "right-wing extremist" or just a "Nazi" or "fascho" (fascist). Even old school communists or old school left-wingers are labeled "Nazis" today. It's just gaslighting and destroying of other opinions without any logic or arguments. The famous "Nazikeule"
similar shit where i live aswell, must be worst in germania. the media are full of traitors to mankind

similar shit where i live aswell, must be worst in germania. the media are full of traitors to mankind
Of course. The so called reeducation was successfully implemented. Hardcore brainwashing. That's the reason most Germans are such cucks.
I talked a lot to my grandparents when I was young and they told me things that were different from them I heard in school about our history. So I developed an immunity against indoctrination.

Normies use the word all the time now but still have no clue what it means. JFL at normies calling people like andrew tate incels, actual retards.

I just fucking hate that the word incel is mainstream now
Same, but i hope that it's temporary and that normies will move on to yet another meaningless buzzword eventually

I dont know if this is a big deal, or I am making a mountain out of an anthill

I think I just hate when things reach the mainstream to normies, I think thats a distaste I would certainly share with some users on here

I recently experienced this with the newest season of the show "The Boys"

View attachment 1185929

In the show the character "Butcher" used the word which is apart of why I think this annoyed me

View attachment 1185930

Maybe I am just a retarded youngfag, but I don't think most late 30's early 40's people will know what an incel is, let alone casually mention it to a 12 year old child in passing and butcher is a character that from memory in the earlier seasons was shown to maybe not be very tech savvy or something, he shuts himself out from the rest of the world anyway so it feels like they just forced it in to the show

I just fucking hate that the word incel is mainstream now, my inceldom feels like shameful secret I hide from the world, and I fear it being uncovered
This show is EXTREMELY cucked and filled with feminist propaganda. Lots of DEI pandering too. Don't use this giga cucked show as a standard for what is mainstream.

I've been called incel by strangers and my sister used the word too. Watch out boyos be careful out there :feelswhat: incel is the new nigger

About time. Roughly 60% percent of men are incels or close to it.

My dad definitely suspects it since im non NT and never had a GF while other dudes who look slightly better than me still find some chick and i dont know why.

The craziest shit is that a 2024 Insider survey confirmed that 37% of Gen Z men are virgins.

"Incel" essentially is just a more negative Version of Virgin as it implies that you are a permanent virgin - something that is unheared of in a Sexcentric Society.
Can you link this study? I wonder if there is one about millennials too.

The Media in Germany is the most propagandistic EVER more so then North Korea. You have no idea whats going on, we still hear about Hitler and SS despite that this shit hasnt been relevant for 80 years.

Yeah, makes sense that Butcher wouldn't use the word incel. Plus, he's a major POS, so him being incelophobic out of nowhere is actually a "good" thing for us, because it shows we are victims of bullies and society.

It's interesting data but the article misses the point by a mile. Zoomers (and millennials) aren't putting off having a home, we simply can't afford them. And boomers and gen X enjoyed the start of the sexual revolution, before it was weaponized against men.

It's interesting data but the article misses the point by a mile. Zoomers (and millennials) aren't putting off having a home, we simply can't afford them. And boomers and gen X enjoyed the start of the sexual revolution, before it was weaponized against men.
Its also not the study itself, sorry ive read that study 6 months ago

Yeah the toilet dojacunt says something about incels in one of her songs.

I notice this when i watch sports on a pirate stream i use. The people that use it do it in the twisted meaning, not the actual meaning of it

The word "incel" has been mainstream since 2014, when Elliot Rodger did all of those killings.

these fucking jews dont wanna leave us to rot in peace, they just wanna fuck it up

Yeah the toilet dojacunt says something about incels in one of her songs.
Yeah she does, but she is someone I would expect to say the word, not the character in the boys tv show
The word "incel" has been mainstream since 2014, when Elliot Rodger did all of those killings.
Probably but I have not been hearing it until recently