Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The word "girlfriend" was non-existent before (surprise) the 1960s

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
If one were to ask when, during human history, was it permitted the most for Satan to spread his anus hole and defecate his degeneracy on the word, the only possible answer would be the 1960s

From dating to fashion to religion, these years really turned the world upside down.

So I was thinking about how a term like "girlfriend" came to be so popular

At the end of the day, a girlfriend is a girl who have sex with a man with whom she is not married, which obviously has been extremely taboo for ... approximately the whole history of humanity (until our era).

So looked it up and was NOT surprised to see the word was basically non existent before the 60s

Anyway, that's a daily reminder that sexual relations outside marriage are immoral, and that women who don't stay virgin until marriage should be treated as worthless whores.

The very concept of "girlfriend" and pre-martial sex exacerbates hypergamy in society and increases the incidence of inceldom.

Absolutely

The very concept of "girlfriend" and pre-martial sex exacerbates hypergamy in society and increases the incidence of inceldom.
We should revert back to the old one times. Foids have been endowed with way too much power

Why even bother, I will never have one anyway, Im just too discardable, Its suifuel tbh

high IQ

.IS posters glamorize gf's too much bc of media brainwashing

I saw one retardcel (I think the nicetry simp guy) talking abt how nobody in history had ever been great without a 'gf'

like the concept was only really spread by feminism and the age of hypergamy

things like modern dating, gf's, etc., are all gynocratic degeneracy, patriarchal societies focused on marriage. a wife is chaste and a gf is another word for a whore

people shouldn't be too enamoured with structures created to oppress them

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."

(1 Cor.)

high IQ

.IS posters glamorize gf's too much bc of media brainwashing

I saw one retardcel (I think the nicetry simp guy) talking abt how nobody in history had ever been great without a 'gf'

like the concept was only really spread by feminism and the age of hypergamy

things like modern dating, gf's, etc., are all gynocratic degeneracy, patriarchal societies focused on marriage. a wife is chaste and a gf is another word for a whore

:yes::yes::yes::bigbrain:

well said
by wanting a girlfriend you want to be at the mercy of women, you want them to have the power to choose and choose you

there was sluts from the beginning of mankind, only the terminologies were different.

If one were to ask when, during human history, was it permitted the most for Satan to spread his anus hole and defecate his degeneracy on the word, the only possible answer would be the 1960s

From dating to fashion to religion, these years really turned the world upside down.

At the end of the day, a girlfriend is a girl who have sex with a man with whom she is not married, which obviously has been extremely taboo for ... approximately the whole history of humanity (until our era).

So looked it up and was NOT surprised to see the word was basically non existent before the 60s

View attachment 1192470

Anyway, that's a daily reminder that sexual relations outside marriage are immoral, and that women who don't stay virgin until marriage should be treated as worthless whores.
Good thread
Definitely this give another prospective of see the world

This is quite an interesting find. I searched the etymology for "whore" and it seems to be popular in early 1800s and post-2000s. But there's a period between 1880 and 1980 where the term "whore" was lower in frequency

973758984.png

Last edited:
1960's gave us the best music but at too much cost.

(((sexual revolution)))

girlfriend actually meant girl-friend, it is used from time to time in older books

View attachment 1192470

Tremendous research, sir.

I agree. Satan definitely corrupted those of the 60's, from music to fashion to the politics. Drugs for example are the devil's works and when did they gain traction? That's correct.

As your research points out, women got referred to as "g*rlfriends" in the 1960's for the first time. This is disgusting and what has led us to this modern point of the women's liberation movement. All "g*rlfriends" who actually as a partner before marriage and sleep around while flaunting their God given bodies should be labeled and tarred as such, locked away from society in institutions or extreme cases flogged or publically humiliated.

Promiscuity should be treated with the utmost seriousness and distaste. It is a disease of the modern female.

Tremendous research, sir.

I agree. Satan definitely corrupted those of the 60's, from music to fashion to the politics. Drugs for example are the devil's works and when did they gain traction? That's correct.

As your research points out, women got referred to as "g*rlfriends" in the 1960's for the first time. This is disgusting and what has led us to this modern point of the women's liberation movement. All "g*rlfriends" who actually as a partner before marriage and sleep around while flaunting their God given bodies should be labeled and tarred as such, locked away from society in institutions or extreme cases flogged or publically humiliated.

Promiscuity should be treated with the utmost seriousness and distaste. It is a disease of the modern female.
Thanks Duke
Agreed 100%
:yes: :yes: :yes: :feelsthink:

@Fat Link the nonexistent concept of "girlfriends" centuries ago and the implication that it came with the advent of jewish feminism and sexual liberation and so called "modernity" is worthy of a pin.

A good reminder that, indeed, this society promotes promiscuity and degeneracy and it's so common that we adopted terms that are inherently degenerate like "girlfriend" or "ex girlfriend" and it's in our everyday language.

ex girlfriend

As a child, the word "ex" was always shocking to me.

For me, a father and a mother were together, and that's it.

If for any reason they were to separate, that would have to be a traumatic event.

Hearing people talking about their "ex" so casually always gave me the sensation that something was wrong.

Modern foids are now filthy dumb slaves of their desires of the flesh and the servants of the serpent call that "liberation". It's funny. They're wage slaves now, too thanks to feminism.
The only so called "liberation" that happened was such from the strict, but wise rules/advices of a loving heavenly father.

Ive been saying this forever. Dating wasnt even a concept until the past few generations. For all of human history, foids were married off (young, but you cannot talk about this pill) and that was the end of the story and they pumped out a handful of kids and everyone lived happily ever after.