Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The women that reject you online are sub 5

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I am Chadfishing as we speak. The first pics a woman sends my chadfiush are really boombastic 10/10 top model tier pics.

Fast forward 2 weeks and the foid sends pics that are not photo shopped or 5 years old. Like recent pics . All foids online look shit. Never believe they are the nice good looking women, if they are good looking then they are aged out Stacys AT BEST. The good looking foids never were online at all to begin with, why should they when local city Chad is not only in her DM's but actually going to her home 100% for real and inviting her to his home for sleep over.

I don't think so
Stacies are also in dating apps, they like the attention

I don't think so
Stacies are also in dating apps, they like the attention
Okay if so maybe I dont know. But they wont be having time to spend on the app, like why would they when they constantly invited out by Chad and what not. But yeah maybe some crave attention.

But still what I wrote still remains true

Okay if so maybe I dont know. But they wont be having time to spend on the app, like why would they when they constantly invited out by Chad and what not. But yeah maybe some crave attention.

But still what I wrote still remains true
They don't want attention from chad only actually, so is all other women, they don't want attention from one guy doesn't matter if he is chad or not

They want attention from many guys, that's why Stacy or not they will be in dating apps

They don't want attention from chad only actually, so is all other women, they don't want attention from one guy doesn't matter if he is chad or not

They want attention from many guys, that's why Stacy or not they will be in dating apps
Okay so all women crave attention?

I believe so too. Really attractive foids don't need to look for dates online. Lower tier foids do, want to cheat above their smv.

Well you're actually contributing to the problem of beckys thinking they're a big deal by giving them attention through chadfishing

Is chadfishing and having e gf fakecel