Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The women that enrage me the most

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The women that enrage me the most are just women I desire. Imagery of clothed plain jane looking girls, dressed conservatively in their natural millieu (not a selfie) that have empathetic eyes, and have a quiet non-judgemental demeanor. There's a lot of this imagery in professional settings. I can watch these women, doing nothing, literally watch them with their mouth shut waiting for a computer to load, and I'd go into a BURNING UNCONTROLLABLE RAGE at knowing what I cannot have. They bring out an animal in me that purple-haired twitter dykes, slutwalkers, FDS bitches, e-thots, polyamory hoes, and hybistrophiliacs just can't. I've conditioned myself into a state where ALL women MUST be evil, women HAVE to be shit, I cannot fathom a woman's kindness. It's women at their most degenerate that is what is calming to me now, and when it seems like I've run across an angel who is none of those things, I JUST FUCKING LOSE IT. Even if she has proven herself to be a relatively decent human being, the fact that she will never give me a second makes me flip the fuck out.

Like a fucking coward, I am addicted to news that exemplify women as train-wrecks, because my tiny penised ego cannot fucking handle the reality that there's a decent woman out there, AND SHE'LL NEVER EVEN TOUCH MY HAND.

Last edited:
all women are decent
to chad :p

Weird. I masturbated to an ethot RPing as a tradwife and it was the second best fap of my life. The type of women you hate give me fuzzy feelings in my stomach.

This is an awkward post but I'm posting it anyway.

Weird. I masturbated to an ethot RPing as a tradwife and it was the second best fap of my life. The type of women you hate give me fuzzy feelings in my stomach.

This is an awkward post but I'm posting it anyway.
thats kind of how ethots make money though. it's not their clevage that earns them bread, but faking this virtual housefive role to their CUCKS. But even then, they FAIL. I hate those fuzzy feeling ladies because I desire them so much. Looking at them makes me feel electro-shocked.

all women are decent
to chad :p
That's naive.
thats kind of how ethots make money though. it's not their clevage that earns them bread, but faking this virtual housefive role to their CUCKS. But even then, they FAIL. I hate those fuzzy feeling ladies because I desire them so much. Looking at them makes me feel electro-shocked.
That's so fucking suifuel.

That's actually true. Women I'm attracted to also frustrate me the most. I couldn't care less about landwhales opinion

I can relate

I feel extreme anxiety mixed in with a little bit of anger and frustration when specifically around white beckys/stacys or when interacting with them.

My ego is basically shattered and non-existent when around them. Whatever amount of ego I managed to build up while not being near them goes back to absolute zero once I interact with them. Its hard to hide my expressions of anxiety and beta-ness when interacting with pretty or average white foids. Its mortifying and embarrassing because it shows my inner feelings of insecurity and inferiority.

I'm not exactly wrong though, good looking white beckys/stacys statistically (if we go by the data from various dating studies) NEVER go for asian dudes. Its always the bottom 10% of white foids who are always a combination of fat/ugly that go for asian/black/indian dudes. My anecdotal day to day experiences with them while living/working in SF for the past 5 years has confirmed their extreme prejudice against ethnicels like myself without a doubt. (In college I got an idea of how prejudicial and clique-ish whites were but was never around them too much to fully discern and diagnose the situation, after entering the workforce I saw and understood everything after a while)

As for non-white foids, I don't get anywhere near as anxious around them because my anecdotal experience around them tells me they aren't anywhere as coldhearted or prejudiced as white foids (as long as those non-white foids are not white washed of course).

Last edited:
It's the small simmering hope of all tradcon incels.

I feel extreme anxiety mixed in with a little bit of anger and frustration when specifically around white beckys/stacys or when interacting with them.

My ego is basically shattered and non-existent when around them. Whatever amount of ego I managed to build up while not being near them goes back to absolute zero once I interact with them. Its hard to hide my expressions of anxiety and beta-ness when interacting with pretty or average white foids. Its mortifying and embarrassing because it shows my inner feelings of insecurity and inferiority.

I'm not exactly wrong though, good looking white beckys/stacys statistically (if we go by the data from various dating studies) NEVER go for asian dudes. Its always the bottom 10% of white foids who are always a combination of fat/ugly that go for asian/black/indian dudes. My anecdotal day to day experiences with them while living/working in SF for the past 5 years has confirmed their extreme prejudice against ethnicels like myself without a doubt. (In college I got an idea of how prejudicial and clique-ish whites were but was never around them too much to fully discern and diagnose the situation, after entering the workforce I saw and understood everything after a while)

As for non-white foids, I don't get anywhere near as anxious around them because my anecdotal experience around them tells me they aren't anywhere as coldhearted or prejudiced as white foids (as long as those non-white foids are not white washed of course).
It never began for us. I bet you worked your ass off in school VIRGIN AS FUCK to program shitty spy apps the world despises, just so you can fuck your blow up doll in the privacy of your $4000 GAY AREA room you share with 6 other incel pajeets (assuming those pajeets are asleep, I mean, it would be embarrassing to fuck it in front of them). You are a CREEP because of your fucking slanty eyes & genetic betaness. REMEMBER THAT

Last edited:
Yes the university or professional white collar setting ones that look nice and pleasant are brutal in that way.

They're still sluts though so relax. Bet they have all hooked up with chads at some point.

exact same here boyo. every time I see a foid that behaves too perfectly to be true(and I approach and get rejected), I break inside forever a little bit more

My condolences.

It doesn't get any better than this.