Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the women power about pregnancy is absurd

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
just saw in fb in one of those "legal advice" groups a post about this topic, and i just started thinking about it and its insane...

in the post, a guy asked: (doing a tldr to his long ass post)
"a guy and a female are dating couple of months. the girl gets pregnant and refuse to do an abortion. does the guy will be forced to pay alimony, money for her medical stuff, etc etc?"

legit all the comments "YES! its your problem, you must pay for everything!" and every comment like that got at least 300 likes, while the only few that tried to defend the guy got roasted.

just think about this scenario. both of them dont want a kid (assuming she didnt stole his sperm.) and now SHE DECIDE how he's future going to be.
deciding to have his kid even if he dont want to is maybe ok cuz its the foid body and blah blah blah. BUT if he doesnt want her to have him, and she does it anyway, why should it effect him financially?!
she legit decide his all life now. he will be forced to pay for all her tests about the pregnancy and when the baby will be borned he will have to pay TONS of money for 18 years!

on average, in america alimony for 1 kid is about 1300$. that X 12 X 18 = 280K$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all that money must be given to the foid! she will probaly take to herself 50%!

ITS INSANE! wtf this shit ?! both of them didnt want a kid. people blame him but didnt she also fucked up?! i mean, she also didnt put a condom. society only blame the men like foids are 6 years old girls with 0 responsibilities.

just burn this earth
if i would ever be in this scenaraio i would legit kill the bitch and myself 100%

if a couple is geting divorced with kids its a different story, but if its just pregnancy and the father doesnt want the kid - why should it efect him financially?!
just wtf

That's ragefuel to read and to know the power foids hold.

The fact that they have so much control is beyond me

If you get a woman pregnant you should take responsibility (inb4 :soy:).
on a related note:
Men should also get a say when a woman wants to abort a child (it's his child too after all), and women need to learn to take some responsibility for their actions also, instead of choosing to kill their own children.

Just hack your dick off theory.

The fact that they have so much control is beyond me

But it is because of men, it is their fault, because they let us teehee.
Muuuuhhhh back in time you evil men opressed us goddess, it is your fault.
Female logic in a nutshell.