Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Witcher 3 is the best game for incels - BROCELS GTFIH

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
The Witcher 3 is by far the best game for incels. Your character is a chad who slays monsters and fucks attractive sorceresses and prostitutes. The game is filled with lots of misogynistic lines, there are no black characters and there's no faggotry. What more could you want from a videogame as an incel?

One of my favourite lines:

Oswin - A woman could swing a sword - I've knowed one. But never seen a lady mount anythin' but a cock proper. All tipsy on 'orseback. Nothin' strange on account they bloody mount them sideways.
One more reason to play it:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/mxlqi5/thoughts_on_gender_in_the_witcher_3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Foids don't like the sexism in it and the way foid characters are treated there

Last edited:
It's a good game and the foid models do look pretty good.

Oswin - A woman could swing a sword - I've knowed one. But never seen a lady mount anythin' but a cock proper. All tipsy on 'orseback. Nothin' strange on account they bloody mount them sideways.
lmao, don't remember that one

How it a good game when you play as a Chad tho? Geralt lives a life we incels can't imagine

How it a good game when you play as a Chad tho? Geralt lives a life we incels can't imagine
That's what I like about it. For once in my life I will somehow experience how a Chad lives his life.

You want to play a game where you're an incel like irl? Gtfo of here :feelskek:

I tried playing it years ago & got bored within 10 minutes.

The Witcher 3 is by far the best game for incels. Your character is a chad who slays monsters and fucks attractive sorceresses and prostitutes. The game is filled with lots of misogynistic lines, there are no black characters and there's no faggotry. What more could you want from a videogame as an incel?

it may have some misogynist lines but it also pushes feminism with Ciri being a strong woman and Yennefer constantly bosses Geralt around

that is the worst game for inkwel. kike all the enemys are subhuamans and freaks. chad gets to kill the subhuman and gets yo fuck stacy

That would literally mean that guy is not an incel
i believe the game is so popular among normies just because of the chad character that goes about killing all kinds of freaks and subhumans.

that is the worst game for inkwel. kike all the enemys are subhuamans and freaks. chad gets to kill the subhuman and gets yo fuck stacy
I'm not a kike you idiot. No game has an incel looking character as main character. If games are a way to escape reality I'd rather play as a chad than as an incel. I don't want to be constantly reminded that I'm a subhuman with schizophrenia and ocd

i'll have to try it

video games are fantasy escapism

in any game i play, if i can make a foid i find attractive to play as i will. i hate myself, i don't want to play as a character i personally relate to.

Fuck Bitcher 3. Geralt is a white knight and a massive cuck. Also, witcher 3 isn't even a game, it's more of a cutscene simulator.

Cuck simulator. You're not Geralt, you're just watching him fuck her btiches all day.

Cuck simulator. You're not Geralt, you're just watching him fuck her btiches all day.
Yes but that is the closest thing to experiencing chad's life that I'll ever get. Besides that, what's the point in playing a game where the main character is a sub 5 incel, I'm already living my life as an incel

Fuck Bitcher 3. Geralt is a white knight and a massive cuck. Also, witcher 3 isn't even a game, it's more of a cutscene simulator.
ok GrAY

Yes but that is the closest thing to experiencing chad's life that I'll ever get.
Aka "The closest I'll ever get is watching Chad fuck a moid while I'm watching them with my cock in hand"

Oxymoron Level 9000 award!!

You know the Best game for incels??

Racing games

Strategy (RTS)

I have it but never played it.

Aka "The closest I'll ever get is watching Chad fuck a moid while I'm watching them with my cock in hand"
When I play a videogame character it feels natural to me identying with him, so when he fucks all those attractive sorceresses it's like me fucking them

Yes but that is the closest thing to experiencing chad's life that I'll ever get. Besides that, what's the point in playing a game where the main character is a sub 5 incel, I'm already living my life as an incel

still cucked. the game protagonist should be an ugly guy who fucks hot foids

One of my favourite lines:

One more reason to play it:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GirlGamers/comments/mxlqi5/thoughts_on_gender_in_the_witcher_3/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Foids don't like the sexism in it and the way foid characters are treated there

Wrong it's metal gear phantom pain you are a medic who gets surgery to take over chad big boss place to have to deal with his enemy since they are all after him and make your own military base

You want to play a game where you're an incel like irl? Gtfo of here :feelskek:
I think it could be a good idea. Imagine a game with an incel group that terrorizes and trolls society in different ways.

I coulsnt finish the game. I stopped dje tk getting mogged over and over by geralt
I was feeling lick a cuck.

Didnt like it

I don't see how considering all the romance shit. There needs to be a Letho game.

I don't see how considering all the romance shit. There needs to be a Letho game.
That's probably the best part. Geral fucking hot sorceresses with his mutant cock

That's probably the best part. Geral fucking hot sorceresses with his mutant cock
I feel it works more in the witcher 1 where he was kind of goulish looking than in the witcher 3 where he just looks like chad.

The foid who wrote that is literally fucking retarded, you play as a foid called Ciri for quite some time.

It's a good game and the foid models do look pretty good.
It is.

I liked the story, graphics, and found the gameplay challenging, but that's part of enjoying it.
That's kind of the point......

Playing as him is sort of a "literally me" sense, since despite the fact he fucks tons of foids he's also treated as an outcast constantly & spat-on. All the foids he fucks are outcasts/freaks in the way he is.
Cuck simulator.
Nah, could go for any game tbh
I tried playing it years ago & got bored within 10 minutes.
Why?
i'll have to try it
Lmk if you do

I've been playing it a lot lately. Pretty fun, can be a bit annoying sometimes and I didn't notice that there aren't any blacks till you pointed it out lol

Just could not get into it.
Eh, give it another try maybe

The first bit is kinda boring & hard, but afterwards it's gets way better & more interesting.
I've been playing it a lot lately. Pretty fun, can be a bit annoying sometimes and I didn't notice that there aren't any blacks till you pointed it out lol
Yeah I like how everyone is White or some made-up species/race

Eh, give it another try maybe

The first bit is kinda boring & hard, but afterwards it's gets way better & more interesting.
It takes up a shit-ton of space though.

It takes up a shit-ton of space though.
Yeah it does sadly, this is one of the times I'm glad I'm a console nigga because it would take-up too much space on a PC especially if you want to mod it.

@Ron.Belgrade think your PC/Laptop can run this?

@
Ron.Belgrade
@Ron.Belgrade think your PC/Laptop can run this?
yes im quite sure

Yeah it does sadly, this is one of the times I'm glad I'm a console nigga because it would take-up too much space on a PC especially if you want to mod it.
Spend 100 dollars on a 2tb SSD ggs

the cutscenes aren't even that long