Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Wii U mogs the fuck out of the Switch

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Far less soy & with far better games, the Wii U is also backwards compatible with Wii games too.

Switch is easily emulated on PC. That's the main reason I like Nintendo and their lack of pushing new tech.

Both had barely any good games to play anyway.

It also had free online and a much better virtual console. Shitposting on Miiverse was fun too.

no miiverse e-sex no buy

Nintendo will never bring Miiverse back

Far less soy & with far better games, the Wii U is also backwards compatible with Wii games too.
Switch has sniper elite 4 and wolfenstien 2 the new colosus. Wii U has splinter cell and watchdogs. Those are the stand out games for me. Oh and Wii U has 2 COD games, Switch I think has zero.

The backwards compatibility with the Wii was very useful but Idk if I'd call it better than the switch

I use the word backwards compatible to describe retards but i guess it also has another meaning in console, Anyway i enjoy the switch with its many 60fps mods and mod managers aswell as custom firmware and.

cope
theres a reason why the wii U was a flop while the switch is the 2nd best selling console of all time

Okay, but does it get a whopping TWENTY FIVE frames per second?

cope
theres a reason why the wii U was a flop while the switch is the 2nd best selling console of all time
Appeal to popularity. I guess Grand Theft Auto 5 is the best game ever made since it's the highest selling video game ever made?

Appeal to popularity. I guess Grand Theft Auto 5 is the best game ever made since it's the highest selling video game ever made?
ok if it was better then the switch how come it sold less even though it had an almost identical library at launch

ok if it was better then the switch how come it sold less even though it had an almost identical library at launch
Again with an appeal to popularity fallacy. Just going with the flow. I'd say the only reason the switch has even sold as much as it has is because of parent's buying it for their children & the fact that you can take it where ever you go.
Hell even the DS has sold more than the switch.

The PS4 sold more than the PS1 & PS3 too, does that make it better than both of them going by this logic?

Eh, the Wii U really didn't have that that many games. Mario Kart 8, Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Pikmin 3, Nintendo Land and Toad Treasure Tracker are the most significant ones I can think of. While those are certainly good i wouldn't consider them great. 3DS had a much better library that generation. Wii U never really got a fair shot.

OG Wii is better at the end of the day because it has GameCube backwards compatibility.

Wii U was a joke it was even worse than PS Vita when it comes to games category only OG Wii mattered anyway especially with GC game library. With Homebrew you can play them on Wii U but not many people wanted to hack their consoles.

I know you can play wii games on it, but the wii's game library mogs the wii u's.

Again with an appeal to popularity fallacy. Just going with the flow. I'd say the only reason the switch has even sold as much as it has is because of parent's buying it for their children & the fact that you can take it where ever you go.
Hell even the DS has sold more than the switch.

The PS4 sold more than the PS1 & PS3 too, does that make it better than both of them going by this logic?
:bigbrain:

Except the last update. It was so stupid to update such an old console. I can no longer use any of the mods I used to have and I'll have to redo it.