Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The whole "trucel" concept is stupid

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
If you are incel, you are already by definition unable to acquire sex. Being "trucel" is a pointless, redundant concept.

Every incel is trucel. Think about it, if youre not trucel, are you even an incel?

If your good looking enough to not be trucel, you are a larping normie. Period.

Truecel = cant ascend at all
Incel = can maybe ascend with surgery
Volcel = can ascend with simple looksmaxxes/finally starting to actually approach
Fakecel = lied about his sexual past or had offers from foids already

I think it's a useful concept.
There's a lot of youngfriends on this board who are still teens or in their early 20s. While not the first pick for the women around them, perhaps they will find something eventually by exhausting all their options.
Certainly not normies and not true incels either.

Volcel = can ascend with simple looksmaxxes/finally starting to actually approach
this

If you are incel, you are already by definition unable to acquire sex. Being "trucel" is a pointless, redundant concept.

Every incel is trucel. Think about it, if youre not trucel, are you even an incel?

what are your thoughts on GrAYcels?

Truth is, there are way more low tier normies (men who get/got something once in a blue moon) than in/truecels.

Low tier normies will be resented for having had the experience (as shitty/traumatizing as it was), but they are still incels through 95%+ of their lives.

Someone said it correctly the other day on a print on IT; there's no escape from inceldom, only respites that will end up screwing you over even more.

Last edited:
Incel = get rejected by girls
Truecel = get rejected by everyone

Very accurate, by your definition I am plain incel. I think I’ll be able to ascend with surgery.

Truth is, there are way more low tier normies (men who get/got something once in a blue moon) than in/truecels.

Low tier normies will be resented for having had the experience (as shitty/traumatizing as it was), but they are still incels through 95%+ of their lives.

I beg to disagree.

Trucels are the complete ugliest of the 'cels. And as such, know that as soom as life began it was genetically ovER.

A truecel will never be even considered as a betabuxx...

A truecel will always be treated more poorly compared to a regcel.

Therefore. Op sucks or even considering that it's redundant!

Trucel lives mattER!

Excuse me. :incel:
I'm a truecel. I do exist. And there is a difference between incels and true incels. True incels can't ascend even hypothetically.

An incel can ascend under some special conditions but it is just temporary and exceptionnal. It is possble that an incel ascends with one girl during two weeks in his whole life etc. The truecel never ascends. :forcedsmile:

We need some condition between a trucel and a volcel and it is just an incel.

Truecel is when you take a shower and get a haircut but still look like shit.

damn fool, trucel functions the same as chad chadlite stacy becky why if thats stupid we are all stupid

NO NO NO. Everything has a hierarchy. Putting things in boxes of what's superior is the only thing that matters in life. Some incels are more incel than others

I once got desribed as a 'Mentally ill English cunt'

It's a very accurate description of me.

The describer also said that I deserve my Truecel status.

Last edited:
Unlike other low value men trucels destroy the bluepill simply by existing. If an average dude complains about struggling with females people will criticize him. Now take a 5'2" balding Indian guy and now nobody can tell him shit.

My understanding is that truecels would be rejected under any circumstances and at all times... like still an ugly unmarried loser in the 1930s even. Normal incels can sometimes be a product of the insane current standards of modern foids. 5'4 below average face guy vs the elephant man

Ok i think i get what u guys are saying. Respect to all trucels out there

This right here
Far from stupid

Last edited:
Yes. Imagine gatekeeping inceldom:feelsseriously:. Being a low tier normie is enough today to be an incel tbh. Especially if u have mentall ilnesses/ autism or you a simply weird or a loner. That doesnt mean low tier normie cant ascend but many incels today are low tier normies for example or semi ugly. Being an incel is a state not an identity