Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The whole #MeToo movement described in one image (blackpill)

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
double-standards-comic-illustrations-110-59843e354a84d__700.jpg

sad but true, lookism, halo effect are all working against us.

While I hate SNL, their skit about sexual harassment showing Tom Brady and an ugly guy was on point. Won’t link because I don’t want to support their anti-American agenda.

#MeToo blackpill incoming from Anthony Cumia

7T8NJ9.png

I'm so happy it's losing steam. I hate most politicians but I'm happy that most Canadians know Patrick Brown is innocent and the whores who accused him of assault will have their careers ruined.

[attachment=2429]

Attachments

• DF0DB722-61DD-48CD-B962-93900F939A04.jpeg
    DF0DB722-61DD-48CD-B962-93900F939A04.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 161
God damn this #MeToo stuff it's honestly the biggest blackpill in the face normies today and they don't even see it.

ropecel said:
God damn this #MeToo stuff it's honestly the biggest blackpill in the face normies today and they don't even see it.

I bet the opinion of women in the eyes of the average normie male has worsened because of it.

henryofmonmouth said:
ropecel said:
I bet the opinion of women in the eyes of the average normie male has worsened because of it.

JUST LMAO HOW DUMB ARE YOU

I have normie uni friends and they literally all think #MeToo was an empowering and necessary movement towards progress.

ropecel said:
henryofmonmouth said:
ropecel said:
JUST LMAO HOW DUMB ARE YOU
I have normie uni friends and they literally all think #MeToo was an empowering and necessary movement towards progress.
Yep normies buy this shit up and now they are even betting on who they think will be the next victim of me too, and surprise surprise it's always an ugly guy.

Cynistic said:

is Louis CK an incel? Looks sub 3 to me so I'd say so. Even with him wealth/fame he can't have much luck