Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The whole "gambler" thing need to stop

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I wasn't bothered too much in the beggining because it was just a few users who called me that but lately it has started getting out of control. Many of my threads get derailed because of it. One guy calls me "gambler" then someone elese baits and it just snowballs from there effectively ruining the comment makeup of the thread and its general direction.

I'm just sad because this situation reminds me of my elementary bullying. They kept calling me a "midget" despite being shorter than me just to degrade me. History repeats itself on this forum. The moderation won't do shit about. In fact, certain mods( I will not adress names) are adding fuel to the fire for their own personal amusement.

RE: The who "gambler" thing need to stop

Just admit that you're gambler or prove that you aren't.

Framecel222 said:
Just admit that you're gambler or prove that you aren't.

Are you the supreme court by chance?

incelman said:
Are you the supreme court by chance?

Yup keep distracting from the fact that if you weren't Gambler you could stop this right away.

Even if it is the case, who cares about Gambler?
As long as good posts are made, I don't care.

Framecel222 said:
Yup keep distracting from the fact that if you weren't Gambler you could stop this right away.

I'm not forced to post a verification pic just like other users aren't forced to as well. If you don't like me then just don't comment on my threads.

LonelyButterfly said:
Even if it is the case, who cares about Gambler?
As long as good posts are made, I don't care.

I agree with your point but imagine having a good thread and 80% of the replies being "gambler" comments. It just ruins the point of the post.

incelman said:
I'm not forced to post a verification pic just like other users aren't forced to as well. If you don't like me then just don't comment on my threads.

I don't dislike you Gambler, I hope that's not the impression you got from me. If anything I think you're awesome because of the halo effect.

92jFQUq.jpg

may I just ask if he posted that pic claming he is the guy?

I don't get it. Does this have to do with the PUA named Gambler or he is a gambling addict?

Stop Chad persecution!

i mean hat off to the gambler, he rose to the occassiona again and gathered some fan boys on new forum again, props

Aww, I like you gambler <3

nausea said:
may I just ask if he posted that pic claming he is the guy?

Someone else posted that pic and proclaimed that it was me.

Gambler you have to realize I've known you (you prob don't know me) for a good 5 months ever since I've found you on /r/incels, back when you would change your alts from /u/Gambler14 to /u/sat0r and we would fin out lol. I don't hate you and none of us do, you post really good blackpills and are fucking funny (something this place needs more of), in addition to all of that I relate to your facial structure problem were you say it's "to wide", mine to is like that. I have a circular face shape like yours meaning EVEN if I become fit, I'll still look fat.

Honestly Zyros is a member of this community and not too many people give a shit, why? Because he posts good threads and is blackpilled, you aren't obligated to show picture proof you aren't Gambler but we also aren't obligated to believe you when you say "I'm not Gambler". 

Gambler is one funny motherfucker, and he posts a lot, and has a round face, you fit that description perfectly so it's kind of hard not to believe you're Gambler. But yea we love you Gambler, you're an og /r/incels meme, it's like finding BlackOps2cel and not welcoming him....bye Gambler """"incelman""""!

iiiTeMpeR said:
Gambler you have to realize I've known you (you prob don't know me) for a good 5 months ever since I've found you on /r/incels, back when you would change your alts from /u/Gambler14 to /u/sat0r and we would fin out lol. I don't hate you and none of us do, you post really good blackpills and are fucking funny (something this place needs more of), in addition to all of that I relate to your facial structure problem were you say it's "to wide", mine to is like that. I have a circular face shape like yours meaning EVEN if I become fit, I'll still look fat.

Honestly Zyros is a member of this community and not too many people give a shit, why? Because he posts good threads and is blackpilled, you aren't obligated to show picture proof you aren't Gambler but we also aren't obligated to believe you when you say "I'm not Gambler". 

Gambler is one funny motherfucker, and he posts a lot, and has a round face, you fit that description perfectly so it's kind of hard not to believe you're Gambler. But yea we love you Gambler, you're an og /r/incels meme, it's like finding BlackOps2cel and not welcoming him....bye Gambler """"incelman""""!

this is still better love story than twilight, you write a message like this to a girl you love and she'll agree to date you. 

kappa

dr-problematic said:
this is still better love story than twilight, you write a message like this to a girl you love and she'll agree to date you. 

kappa

Until I send her a selfie, I've got zero facial symmetry and look inbred, I would slay as a Chad or even just Chad Lite but my face is blocking me, i wish you were right brother :(

iiiTeMpeR said:

With your logic you could be "gambler" as well since you have a round face.

Brother, it's obvious. You're not as good at pretending to be someone else as you think. Not to mention the fact that you have the same username as one of your alts on Reddit.

RopeForSluts said:
Brother, it's obvious. You're not as good at pretending to be someone else as you think. Not to mention the fact that you have the same username as one of your alts on Reddit.

Putting the words "incel" and "man" together isn't so original. Also, because I'm obessed with myself, I searched "incelman" on google and guess what? There is a reddit acount with that name. Here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/user/Incelman/

Your account was incelman19 or something like that. I can't remember. It doesn't really matter though, your general demeanor, posting style, opinions, post count etc. are all the exact same. Just stop.

incelman said:
Putting the words "incel" and "man" together isn't so original. Also, because I'm obessed with myself, I searched "incelman" on google and guess what? There is a reddit acount with that name. Here is the link: https://www.reddit.com/user/Incelman/

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Your account was incelman19 or something like that. I can't remember. It doesn't really matter though, your general demeanor, posting style, opinions, post count etc. are all the exact same. Just stop[/font]

Stop bullying Gambler, you guys.

RopeForSluts said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Your account was incelman19 or something like that. I can't remember. It doesn't really matter though, your general demeanor, posting style, opinions, post count etc. are all the exact same. Just stop[/font]

Many incels here have similar ideas and opinions. I don't get your point. I'm also at home most the time like a truecel so it's only natural I have a high post count.

i feel for u dude, we are like 1 year apart, so u r close to that line of 'too late to'

Only the gambler would make a thread wanting people to stop thinking he's the gambler. The jig is up OP, punishment by 1000 bamboo lashes or death. Your choice.

dr-problematic said:
i feel for u dude, we are like 1 year apart, so u r close to that line of 'too late to'

What?

Nautica1983 said:
Only the gambler would make a thread wanting people to stop thinking he's the gambler. The jig is up OP, punishment by 1000 bamboo lashes or death. Your choice.

Or maybe I'm just annoyed because I put effort into my threads and they get ruined by some internet bullies.

CopingGymcel said:
Stop bullying Gambler, you guys.

Your previous avatar was better, it always maked me giggle and think of, well, a coping gymcel.

Now you are just gay.

incelman said:
What?

Or maybe I'm just annoyed because I put effort into my threads and they get ruined by some internet bullies.

I thought you'd recognize my post was a joke lol. Eitherway no one here has a problem if you're the gambler so if you are just come out already, but i agree people should stop bombarding you're thread with "YOUR THE GAMEBLER" POST.

incelman said:
Many incels here have similar ideas and opinions. I don't get your point. I'm also at home most the time like a truecel so it's only natural I have a high post count.

Come out of the closet already bro.

Unbearable2woman said:
Your previous avatar was better, it always maked me giggle and think of, well, a coping gymcel.

Now you are just gay.

I have to switch it up once in a while and I miss my hollow cheeks. Bulk life.

RopeForSluts said:
Come out of the closet already bro.

I'm not gay man. I have tried, believe me, but it's hard to embrace the penis.

Nautica1983 said:
I thought you'd recognize my post was a joke lol. Eitherway no one here has a problem if you're the gambler so if you are just come out already, but i agree people should stop bombarding you're thread with "YOUR THE GAMEBLER" POST.

This is a serious thread and I treat the replies the same way.

@incelman If you were Gambler, would you tell us?

CopingGymcel said:
@incelman If you were Gambler, would you tell us?

Only gambler could answer that.

I don't participate in e-drama.

This topic qualifies as e-drama.

CopingGymcel said:
Would you switch faces with him?

I wouldn't switch faces with anyone who isn't male model.

incelman said:
I wouldn't switch faces with anyone who isn't male model.

That's some Gambler would say. Also, gambler couldn't switch faces with himself, so he would dodge that question by answering with a general statement.

incelman said:
With your logic you could be "gambler" as well since you have a round face.

It's ok babe, I love you for you Gambler, not for your username.

CopingGymcel said:
That's some Gambler would say.

I wouldn't want to switch faces with a person who is incapable of getting laid.

If you read this gambler we miss you

Gambler was a greekcel with noticeably bad english and wouldn't stfu about playing guitar all the time. Incelman is a ukcel with no english issues and doesn't appear to have any talent.

HVL said:
Gambler was a greekcel with noticeably bad english and wouldn't stfu about playing guitar all the time. Incelman is a ukcel with no english issues and doesn't appear to have any talent.
Gambler was also apparently a physicist.

Besides the similarities, what I find suspect is the fact that incelman claims he NEVER used or even lurked on /r/incels. Yet he was here since day 1.

He claims to have found this sub through a sub called /r/braincels but it's very strange that someone would know about and use an obscure incel sub with only a few hundreds subscribers, having NEVER used the much larger /r/incels which was high discussed throughout reddit and had was mentioned in a bunch of articles. Also it's obvious that almost everyone on /r/braincels found out about the sub through /r/incels and either posted on both or at one point posted on /r/incels and left to post on /r/braincels.

It would be like someone being on 8chan or 7chan who NEVER used or lurked 4chan. It's possible, but very unlikely.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Besides the similarities, what I find suspect is the fact that incelman claims he NEVER used or even lurked on /r/incels.  Yet he was here since day 1.

He claims to have found this sub through a sub called /r/braincels but it's very strange that someone would know about and use an obscure incel sub with only a few hundreds subscribers, having NEVER used the much larger /r/incels which was high discussed throughout reddit and had was mentioned in a bunch of articles.  Also it's obvious that almost everyone on /r/braincels found out about the sub through /r/incels and either posted on both or at one point posted on /r/incels and left to post on /r/braincels.  

It would be like someone being on 8chan or 7chan who NEVER used or lurked 4chan.  It's possible, but very unlikely.

I was in contact with azavi (where is he btw) a few days before incels was taken down. I knew about r/incels but unfortunately I couldn't get approved. I don't remember exactly how I found braincels. I think it was from IncelTears but I'm not 100% sure.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Besides the similarities, what I find suspect is the fact that incelman claims he NEVER used or even lurked on /r/incels.  Yet he was here since day 1.

He claims to have found this sub through a sub called /r/braincels but it's very strange that someone would know about and use an obscure incel sub with only a few hundreds subscribers, having NEVER used the much larger /r/incels which was high discussed throughout reddit and had was mentioned in a bunch of articles.  Also it's obvious that almost everyone on /r/braincels found out about the sub through /r/incels and either posted on both or at one point posted on /r/incels and left to post on /r/braincels.  

It would be like someone being on 8chan or 7chan who NEVER used or lurked 4chan.  It's possible, but very unlikely.

@Incelman BTFO  :bigeyes:

I usually can't tell whether gambler is trolling or sincere but this is definitely trolling.