Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over THE WHITE SUPREMACIST ORIGINS OF EXERCISE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

Okay boys, time to stop gymcelling. I mean it. No Nazi shit anymore, it's toxic. If anyone ever tries to tell you, you need to work out and improve your looks and mental health by going to the gym, you need to punch that NAZI, and then show them this article. People need to accept YOU for you :soy:

2023 10 19 01 27 06 The White Supremacist Origins of Exercise in the US   Time  Mozilla Fir

It is especially egregious for white women to exercise, because when they exercise, they exercise white supremacy :soy:

Last edited:
I want North America to be surrounded by a huge fucking wall
no one can get in or get out.

on my way to become a gymcel :feelskek::feelskek:

I train every week and I can confirm this is true. When I deadlift, I get a surge of testosterone and become racist.

who pinned this shit

Okay boys, time to stop gymcelling. I mean it. No Nazi shit anymore, it's toxic. If anyone ever tries to tell you, you need to work out and improve your looks and mental health by going to the gym, you need to punch that NAZI, and then show them this article. People need to accept YOU for you :soy:

View attachment 908804

It is especially egregious for white women to exercise, because when they exercise, they exercise white supremacy :soy:
What a brainlet researcher

They don't sound like a real historian. It's probably a fat feminist. Gymcels are based.

These writers are great at making whites look better and better tbh

So that was a real “holy crap” moment as a historian
Imagine watching a history documentary and one of the historians says this :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I can tell from recent documentaries that a lot of them will just say things that support whatever leftist political views they have, but quotes like this are just on a whole other level

It’s a shame because I remember watching documentaries where the historians seemed really good, very enthusiastic and knowledgeable in a genuine and non-political way. They actually made me care about history as a kid (didn’t like the class generally growing up)

I train every week and I can confirm this is true. When I deadlift, I get a surge of testosterone and become racist.
You too eh?

Yeah I also get the urge to punch Mexican babies and burn crosses when I lift

You too eh?

Yeah I also get the urge to punch Mexican babies and burn crosses when I lift
Yeah man. I should just ogremaxx already. Hard to get in all the calories though.

Didn't know that.... that's amazing!

Maybe I should do more exercise.

No exercise for your face.

Walking long distance daily was the exercise before cars.

Modern academia is a complete joke

Didn't read the article.

But it's true exercise is rather pointless and it's all the modern brainwashing that have made men feel that it's necessary or beneficial. Except for getting stronger, it's worthless. And what's the point of getting stronger in modern society??? You are not allowed to do anything anyways.

Also females shouldn't exercise, they will become infertile.

View attachment 908804

But they won't accept me for being 5'3!!!

Yeah man. I should just ogremaxx already. Hard to get in all the calories though.
I hear you. Never ate enough when lifting. But I mean fuck it. I stay lean and muscle maxxed. Never understood the guys roidmaxxing. After a point being too jacked is practically as disabling as being fat.

Exercise is racist. It's also lookist because the 5'3'' incel with a 2/10 face looks weird when he's in shape and is clearly overcompensating. There's no real reason for him to exercise.

It's mostly white people who workout in my city because they are most likely to have the resources, free time, incentives, and to be in a comfortable enough headspace to where they can even workout..because...why not?

There's already an established culture around it. The nonwhites are too busy making ends meet in an overly expensive city and having a scarcity mindset/reality. Running around on the sidewalk or riding a bike isn't something that even occurs to a lot of nonwhites here. Wageslaves doing physical labor ironically are an exception.

The healthy become healthier the rich become richer while the poor become poorer. It's like shopping at Whole Foods. Winning begets winning losing begets losing.

You kinda need to be in a privileged position in the first place to even have incentives to do it.

Well, in a moment when actually there wasn’t a lot of access to caloric foods, to be fat showed that you could afford these things that were out of the reach of most people and also you could afford to rest, like you weren’t out there doing manual labor all day. As that caloric food became more accessible, and as more people were doing sedentary white-collar work and had access to cars and leisure, somebody who could resist those caloric foods, exercise, and have a thin body, was seen as more desirable.

The “running is for everybody” discourse still quite often leaves out the fact that depending on where you live and the body that you live in, it can be a very different kind of experience.

Also for women: fat ass black and Hispanic women can still easily get a man in their community.

Hypergamous Asians and white women know they need to look like emaciated little boys in order to attract the rich wall st Chads they want.

Also cocaine helps you lose weight.

Author Olivia (((Waxman)))

Every single time

View attachment 908804

The author has typical Jewish pheno. Classic.

These folk do a wonderful job of making white supremacy look cool and awesome.

Also for women: fat ass black and Hispanic women can still easily get a man in their community.

Hypergamous Asians and white women know they need to look like emaciated little boys in order to attract the rich wall st Chads they want.

Also cocaine helps you lose weight.
it boggles my mind that homeless crackheads are often the most jacked dudes I've ever seen in public

They really think anything that is good in the world is somehow white supremacy. Next they will say living is white supremacy.