Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The white race will suffer the consequences of not controlling its women

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
As we are getting replaced it becomes apparent that the immigrants themselves are not to blame. Rather it is us. We allowed are women to be promiscuous and fall into sexual deviancy . Whether the Jews caused this or not. It’s happened now and the next race to fall will be the Asians. In Korea and Japan they will be replaced on mass by negros. And in 100 years Japan and Korea will be like Britain and France are today. The only way this could have been prevented was taking down the elites and keeping our women in line. Unfortunately we didn’t. There is no saving the white race

Women love immigration because it's almost 90% men and more men means more competition among men/more simps.

We lost when we gave women rights in the 1920s. South Korea is undergoing a similar situation with gender wars and if they don't hold the line and keep foids in their place they'll fall too.

Women love immigration because it's almost 90% men and more men means more competition among men/more simps.
This doesn't really make sense to me though because the immigrants aren't playing their game by simping and betabuxxing, they're just walking up to them and groping and raping them.

We lost when we gave women rights in the 1920s. South Korea is undergoing a similar situation with gender wars and if they don't hold the line and keep foids in their place they'll fall too.
Pretty much

IMG 0880

This doesn't really make sense to me though because the immigrants aren't playing their game by simping and betabuxxing, they're just walking up to them and groping and raping them.
Given that most are low qualificated skill i doubt they would be competing for a foid who goes after the top 20%.

W0men have always been promiscuous and lustful animals but they were keep in check (sort of). Todays society were seing the true nature of f0ids thanks to jewish propaganda and nobody keeping them in check.

I like to shit on araps but it seems like their f0ids arent this degenerate so thats something we could learn.

I dont really see Korea and Japan getting full of niggers since their people are very against foreigners especially niggers, but they will for sure see the consequences of feminist and other jewish propaganda.

The future will be full of decaying structures & systems that the generation of that era will be far too stupid to understand; let alone maintain.

It's not our fault. Boomers, millenials and gen x are cucks who vote and support foid empowering so that's why we are in this mess.

This. Also women hate culture and hate tradition so they love race mixing
Very true. Actually, now that I think about it, I have never seen a truly patriotic woman. It's always the men who have that sense of pure pride

Very true. Actually, now that I think about it, I have never seen a truly patriotic woman. It's always the men who have that sense of pure pride
Women hate culture and nationality. That’s why if you go to Africa then JBW is law but if you go to Europe then JBE (ethnic) is law. Women hate tradition and culture because the Jews have told them to.

As women get more rights in the Middle East and Asia we will see those cultures being destroyed too.