Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The white race is fucking dying

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

:fuk:

Spics breed like rats

Hispanics can be white too though, since the label is cultural

They will be minority majority.Jfl it Will be like afghanistan with all these ethnic groups in there .

I think he means the normal pasty anglo/germanic whites. Not the greasy southern whites like Spaniards and such

>hispanics
>white
Yes, because it's independent from one's ancestry, you just need to be born in a spanish speaking country or be [UWSL]descendant of [/UWSL]ones who were

it's coincidentally similar to the fall of Rome :feelshehe:

once these brown and yellow people over take white people, they'll be in all positions of power but hold no loyalty to the american idea. the country will fall apart, and if it doesn't it'll be completely unrecognizable, devoid of the unique rights only americans had. america will completely mirror a third-world shithole, the inhabitants won't be true americans, as their ancestors never built america nor were apart of the societies that built the ideas that would be made into the american philosophy.

the world is doomed without white people.

Last edited:
How does this relate to loneliness :feelsjuice:

Humans need to go extinct, I have no problem with this. First whites, then ethnics.

If your race hates you, why caring about it? Let them die

>Blue eyes
>Hispanic
Ok dud
He was born and lives in a spanish speaking country, thus hispanic.

As I said, the label is cultural, so you can't assume all hispanics aren't white

He was born and lives in a spanish speaking country, thus hispanic
And niggers and sandniggers that were born and live in france for example are white :feelskek: yea right :feelskek:

most of the hispanics in us are of mexican descent(and have higher brith rate than other hispanic groups),
and on average look > 50% amerindian

And niggers and sandniggers that were born and live in france for example are white :feelskek: yea right :feelskek:
They are non white french, I don't know what it has to do with my point

Will be further accelerated by race mixing. Someone, somehow convinced many young white men
that breeding with & marrying ethnic whores makes them superior. Even though the result of a
white/nonwhite breeding is a half breed nonwhite which further reduced our population.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing everyone he doesn't exist. The amount white
men marrying usually asian noodlefoids has shot through the roof. Many white men like to think they
are cucking ricecels, but the long term result is the opposite, more hapacels and non whites.

The fuck do I care. I was never having kids, anyway, whether I wanted them or not.

had to close out sometime

A lot of whites are claiming non-white ancestry, on account of having an native grandparent, a nigger great-grandparent, etc., mostly to get scholarships. Some Mediterranean whites such as Italians, Greeks, etc., claim 'Other'.

It only takes 1% of inspired whites to carve out a white nation.

HOORAY HALLEULUJAH! PRAISE DA FUCKING LORD!

Why don't jews have their own category? They are LARPing as whites when it's convenient.

It only takes 1% of inspired whites to carve out a white nation.
Could be done, but I can already see normie whites married to noodles arguing they should be allowed in with their hapacel children. Whites have shot themselves in the foot for the most part.

Why don't jews have their own category? They are LARPing as whites when it's convenient.
cope Jews are more white than most slavs and Balkan whites. They have more inventions and IQ.

cope Jews are more white than most slavs and Balkan whites. They have more inventions and IQ.
That's true. I'm just saying when it's convenient to have a victim status they suddenly aren't white anymore, but semitic

Good riddance