Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The white man is finished with no hope of redemption

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
UK, France and Germany are cucked. USA is getting taken over by high immigration and now even Canadians are complaining.
Slavs are busy slaughtering each other, I saw that Poland was sending Ukraine the most equipment, just imagine that even before USA . I bet Ukraine will be repopulated with Nigerians, Iraqis and currys, imagine that.

The white man is truely finished.

I think its its because of Anglos who cant stop sucking Jewish cock but hey thats the price for been jews bitches instead of dealing with them so I guess whites just have to be finished off completely now for good

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVRSXWb5Fs4

Yeah; it's done. Preserve what you can. Also SEAmaxx.

West has fallen

Someone play Viva la Vida by Coldplay

Wrong. Nothing is over until it's ovER.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

The Marxist-Rodgerist revolution is upon us.

Wrong. Nothing is over until it's ovER.

The Marxist-Rodgerist revolution is upon us.
Lol its to late brocel. If whites dont do something now whilst they still have the numbers then its a little too late

Niggas saying whites will becoms a rare Pokémon with some kind of halo is a cope. When all forms of media and majority of population is ethnic. That pheno becomes the default. Whites becoming in their own country is not good. Germany is a prime example of this

tbh the only hope for the white man,the way I see it, is for them to ally with China and India and overthrow ((((((them))))) in a massive military coup,but I dont think ricecels and currycels will ally themselves with whites :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Lol its to late brocel. If whites dont do something now whilst they still have the numbers then its a little too late
It's never too late until latER.
There is hope at any numbER.

Niggas saying whites will becoms a rare Pokémon with some kind of halo is a cope. When all forms of media and majority of population is ethnic. That pheno becomes the default. Whites becoming in their own country is not good. Germany is a prime example of this
ahhh what?? Can you retype that in english?

tbh the only hope for the white man,the way I see it, is for them to ally with China and India and overthrow ((((((them))))) in a massive military coup,but I dont think ricecels and currycels will ally themselves with whites :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
what does the Euro cuck need to ally with China for ? Just arrest arrest the Jews and deal with them end of story

I'm saying when Whites become a minority in their country they lose the media halo they have.
nigga what da fuck u talking about shieeet nigga.

Who loses the halo?

what does the Euro cuck need to ally with China for ? Just arrest arrest the Jews and deal with them end of story
Cope, euro cucks need to ally with china and india because (((((they)))) look like euros and can infiltrate their governmental and military positions,preventing a coup,but (((they))) cant do that in china or india because (((((they)))) dont look like ricecels or currycels :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Cope, euro cucks need to ally with china and india because (((((they)))) look like euros and can infiltrate their governmental and military positions,preventing a coup,but (((they))) cant do that in china or india because (((((they)))) dont look like ricecels or currycels :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
well then as I said if the Anglos and Euro cucks refuse to deal with the Jews then they must just be finished off . Its very simple

UK, France and Germany are cucked. USA is getting taken over by high immigration and now even Canadians are complaining.
Slavs are busy slaughtering each other, I saw that Poland was sending Ukraine the most equipment, just imagine that even before USA . I bet Ukraine will be repopulated with Nigerians, Iraqis and currys, imagine that.

I think its its because of Anglos who cant stop sucking Jewish cock but hey thats the price for been jews bitches instead of dealing with them so I guess whites just have to be finished off completely now for good

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVRSXWb5Fs4

It can't be over since the females of every race preffer whites to their own race, Only Black people have their baby mamas same way loyal to themselves as the black women are to whites.

Though the funniest part is the nordic countries really are taking the L even when they did jack shit in regards to colonialism (If i remember corectly the swedes actually traded fairly with the native americans when some private swedish enterprise tried their luck in the new world) but have the most people with the phenotype nazis use as their ideal for white supremacism. Shows how much a simple symbol can fuck you up if you are the symbol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back