Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The 'What advices would you give to youngcels' Thread

G

Guest2

What do you regret doing/not doing when you were 15-18ish?
I didn't FUCKING PRESS POST THREAD YOU DUMB CUNT; I MEANT TO ADD MORE, but whatever.

Don't fucking mouth breathe during your puberty.

Find a marketable skill to develop. Skip college if possible. Eat nutritious food and exercise.

Go swimming to develop chad physique
also don't mouth breath
and don't be so aspie
take showers instead of taking baths
also just kill yourself because you're an ethnic manlet
kek

wash your penis

rope. it never gets better

I have no advice, i did all i could.

You can cope all the way you want, you're fucked.
Blame your parents for your genetics.

in all seriousness mew

Loksmaxx, don't listen to adults, threat women with no respect.

Nothing you do in high school actually matters, and you realize it the second you graduate. So if you wanna do something at that age, just fucking do it. If you're anything like me you'll just end up suffering on the sidelines regardless, but you might as well try while you can.

My advice will be - go to the gym. Try develop boxing/fighting skills. Cause you have to be strong to be able to stand for yourself. Society will always be pushing you into conflict situations. Thing is - if you wanna live a comfortable life you have to deal with society, otherwise you'll be left living alone in poverty and starvation. And as you know society hates us. So conflicts will be part of your daily life. Be prepared for that.

dont put up with bullying, try to find any sort of talent u have that society values, also realize dying young is fine because things only get worse

Moneymaxx anyway you can. Holes will never love you, SEAMaxx. If you can't find a way, make one. The world is an immoral place and doesn't give a fuck about you. Take what you want.

What do you regret doing/not doing when you were 15-18ish?

At 15 I already saw the girls going for tall, extroverted brutes. They laughed at me and made jokes such as: "If you lose the bet you have to kiss virgin4life teehee EWWWW" or "Hey virgin4life, did you ever have a girlfriend? Oh you did...I don't believe you! teehee"

There were the popular tall, loud mouthed Chads that fucked all the girls I wanted. Meanwhile I was hanging with the other loser incels because they were the only ones not telling me to kill myself.

So what do I regret not doing? I should have LDARed even more not even trying to accomplish anything in life because it was a complete waste of energy.

Here is my advice:
GIVE UP

Start thinking about what to put in your manifesto

-time is money
-don't overthink
-be realistic
-hard work pays off
-don't go uni and be full time student, find a job and work your way on becoming financially independent
-it is what it is, don't be obsessive about things you have no control over

To never have the avi of a bunny and take the reptilian pill tbh

Lift weights
Go to school
Get a high paying job
Invest most of you make
Stop browsing this forum
Consider surgery if you have too

Don't fucking mouth breathe during your puberty.
So much this.

Also,

- Dont get fat
- Focus on making friends and getting a social circle, not pua
- Stand up to your parents

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6