Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Western World is fucked if this " Uggo " has more SMV than you

S

SyrianEtnic

Banned
-
Actualidad_Ins%C3%B3lito-_LIZZI_LA_FEA_M%C3%81S_BELLA_DEL_MUNDO_joya_life.jpg

A 97 year old granny has more smv than every incel on this forum combined.

If you find 3-4 more pics of her I'll make a Tinder experiment and post the results in a new thread

Just need to apply some filters and I'll get them 99+ matches in no time

60CE74A8 27E4 4398 A041 4E1E48678115

Welp

If you find 3-4 more pics of her I'll make a Tinder experiment and post the results in a new thread

Just need to apply some filters
It’s Lizzie Velásquez

I remember her on Maury, her name is Lizzie Velasquez and she has some sort of disorder where she can’t put on weight and needs to eat a lot to survive.

What isn't chad fucking these days?

I remember her on Maury, her name is Lizzie Velasquez and she has some sort of disorder where she can’t put on weight and needs to eat a lot to survive.

She was a one of the first blackpills for me when I read about her years back. A man in her shoes would have roped long ago but because she's a female she thrives.

She's got a youtube channel and all kinds of social media, like her instagram with over half a million followers JFL you can't lose as a female.
https://www.instagram.com/littlelizziev/?hl=en

Imagine being that ugly as a male and still having friends and dreams lmao

She was a one of the first blackpills for me when I read about her years back. A man in her shoes would have roped long ago but because she's a female she thrives.

She's got a youtube channel and all kinds of social media, like her instagram with over a half million followers JFL you can't lose as a female.
https://www.instagram.com/littlelizziev/?hl=en

A man in her shoes would never survive ...

I would punch him my fist into his face

why couldn't she have dated some other guy who has some fucked up facial deformity and spared him from a lifetime of inceldom.

I guess that is too much to ask

lifefuel for ricecels

I'm pretty sure he's hispanic so lifefuel for latinocels.

Imagine being that ugly as a male and still having friends and dreams lmao

Strange, you go on his Instagram and you won't find any photos of his girlfriend Lizzie, it's like he's ashamed to show he's with her lol. All of his pics are him posing with other foids and normies JFL. It's like Lizzie here doesn't even exist I wonder if they're even still together.

THIS we need to do this FOR SCIENCE

Someone photoshop or flip the pictures and put a decent body on her that doesnt involve the face.

THIS we need to do this FOR SCIENCE

Someone photoshop or flip the pictures and put a decent body on her that doesnt involve the face.
It's over m8,even without filters or Photoshop I already got +30,and it's probably going to keep increasing.

Also why the fuck is OP banned,he just made this thread half an hour ago.

I'm pretty sure he's hispanic so lifefuel for latinocels.

Strange, you go on his Instagram and you won't find any photos of his girlfriend Lizzie, it's like he's ashamed to show he's with her lol. All of his pics are him posing with other foids and normies JFL. It's like Lizzie here doesn't even exist I wonder if they're even still together.
true. he is probably using her somehow. Trash Chad
It's over m8,even without filters or Photoshop I already got +30,and it's probably going to keep increasing.
I thought u were joking? Surely your JOKING
Pics of the tinder but I am thinking some guys are just doing it for fun or prank or just swipe on all of them. Gotta see the chats. See how desperate the betas will be. Example, take me to a fancy dinner

true. he is probably using her somehow. Trash Chad

Has to be, or they broke up, or he could be cucking her with an "open relationship" flipping the tables around where the man wins for once.

Has to be, or they broke up, or he could be cucking her with an "open relationship" flipping the tables around where the man wins for once.
Chad usually wins. They have so many options they can tell a fine JB that they are fuckin once a week or whenever they want not to fuck any other men or they will leave them and the JB "chases chad" not fuckin others and removing more foids from the equation

I've heard a few edgy lefties talking about sexual communism. but the idea of what I propose 'sexual fascism' pisses everyone the fuck off. probably why milquetoast lefties (socdems, soclibs, leftcomms, ancoons, etc) tried reporting my account on fucking twatter. most of twatter left is a joke. leftbook is ass, only leftpol on 8 is redeemable. if that practice was put in place neither any one on the smv meter would be legally allowed to leave their looksmatch and be harshly punished. if Chad has to settle for that, we're fucked.

Over for OP. I think @SyrianEtnic was blackpill101 alt again :feelskek:

I’m not sure they were ever together, at least intimately.

The point of my post was this: How many incels do you know that have Stacy best friends or any friends for that matter? She’s literally dubbed “the ugliest woman in the world”, yet has attractive friends all around her.

In a interview she said this:
The first was with her college friend and eventual roommate, whom she nicknames Blake for privacy.

“We were so incredibly close for so many years that still, a decade later, I look back on my relationship with him and wonder why things went the way they did,” she writes. “We shared an undeniable chemistry from the very beginning, which blurred the lines of our friendship.”

Velasquez says she can still text him and he knows immediately how she’s feeling, but their relationship never progressed further than friendship.

“Even though Blake and I were never officially a couple, I consider him my first love,” she says.

She also dated Kyle, a guy she met on a dating app, for close to a year, but says they were on different paths.

I think it’s pretty obvious that “Blake” is the guy in these photos. I think it’s more likely that her foid brain wants Chad but she can’t get him so she’d rather be single her whole life.

P.S found this:
In 2012, Lizzie was rumored to be dating Roman Arispe who is her best friend and roommate from college. This couple is seen appearing on their YouTube channel many times together. Lizzie and Roman met 8 years ago and looking at their closeness and compatibility, people started believing that Roman is her boyfriend.

In 2014, she uploaded a video to clear all doubts about her personal life. In the video titled 'DO I HAVE A BOYFRIEND', she reveals that she has no boyfriend because she is focusing on her career.

Career:feelskek:

Last edited:
Her looksmatch is punching holes in the wall right now after reading this thread.

The point of my post was this: How many incels do you know that have Stacy best friends or any friends for that matter? She’s literally dubbed “the ugliest woman in the world”, yet has attractive friends all around her.

I think it’s pretty obvious that “Blake” is the guy in these photos. I think it’s more likely that her foid brain wants Chad but she can’t get him so she’d rather be single her whole life.

P.S found this:

A career to find a wealthy chad maybe?

There is no way I'd have sex with her. I'd feel bad for her, but that's about it.
I could not even be friends with her.
Even a Mongoloid girl is better looking then her.
I will not take a deformed girl.
This beggar is a chooser. Sorry if I sound mean, but that is how I feel.
If I bought her to a singles' dance, I guarantee you no one would look at her.

P.S found this:

"Career" riiiiiight, if Chad showed up she'd switch focus to him real quick. Chad always comes first.

It took two hours but here it is
Screenshot 20181124 1349032