Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The west

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
F3csfhi1pxm11

Sharia now.

It is the only solution.

that's why slut shaming is pillar for a civilized society

a girl named amanda todd commited suicide because of an act like this, now whores are doing it no problem. It's the norm for degenerate scum bitches now. Fuck this planet.

Degenerate whores. Who was the Chad this was intended for?

The Jews did this

The Jews did this

Even if that is the case, it's accepted by the two most degenerate races: white and black people. So you can't only place blame on the juice.

Even if that is the case, it's accepted by the two most degenerate races: white and black people. So you can't only place blame on the juice.
Of course. The goyim are morons and have wilfully allowed this to happen. They deserve blame too.

Of course. The goyim are morons and have wilfully allowed this to happen. They deserve blame too.

Good... even my black friend says black people are oversexed. JFL.

her looksmatch showing his nipple would be arrested and sent to prison for many years.

She looks like a friend of mine

That adidas hat needs a little bit of red colouring.

I hope the plane is going to be hijacked by some jihadists.

People think they can just be happy anD live happy lives liKe this while others suffER. Fucking scum like this will gEt tHeirs.

You're implicating this is the gesture of women who love their body/ and love being underlyingly judgmental in public.Most jokes are pranks of people who have overly positive/ fairybraided perspectives.
Like a fat girl who is fed bullshit christian propaganda. While other girls laugh at her as they get to be pretty, and she gets to be in her country home.

I bet 20$ that this girl is from the US

Wish that whore fell out the plane