Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The west was always cucked ( An Arabic book from the crusader period describes western Cuckoldry )

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Osama ibn Munqidh ( 1095 - 1188 AC ) was a medieval Muslim poet, author, faris (knight), and diplomat from the Banu Munqidh dynasty of Shaizar in northern Syria. His life coincided with the rise of several medieval Muslim dynasties, the arrival of the First Crusade, and the establishment of the crusader states.

He is famous of his book Kitab al-I'tibar: The Book of Learning. The book is about Osamah's autobiography. Much of the autobiography addresses the material culture of the time. There is much detail on military society as Osama was involved in many battles against Christians and fellow Muslims, including attitudes towards the Christian crusaders.

The book was translated to European languages:

Attitudes towards the west:

The autobiography gives us details of Muslim attitudes towards the Christian crusaders who went to the Middle East. His views of the Franks can reveal the impression Muslims had at the time about the nature of their own society compared to the Franks' society, for example when he describes the lack of jealousy in sexual affairs. To a conservative Muslim this must have seemed shocking. He mentions in his books several stories about this that he witnessed or heard through his contact with them. Osama said:

They have nothing of pride and jealousy, a man among them walks with his wife, another man meets him, takes the woman and flirts with her, and the husband is standing by waiting for her to finish talking, and if she takes a long time, he leaves her with the speaker and goes away.

France ( the homeland of the Franks ) became later the first nation that celebrated Cuckoldry.

French satirical print depicting cuckolds (bearing the customary horns) 'celebrating' the "grand family of honorable cuckolds of all nations" before a female personification of infidelity.

Another example is his ridicule of the Frankish system of justice. He gives a couple of examples; The first is a description of a duel to settle a dispute and the second is a man being dropped into a cask of water. If the man drowned he was innocent and if he floated he was guilty:

This man did his best to sink when they dropped him into the water, but he could not do it. So he had to submit to their sentence against him -may Allah's curse be upon them!

This would have contrasted dramatically with the contemporary Muslim judicial procedure. Osama views Islamic society and learning as superior to that of the Franks. For example, when a Frankish knight offers to take his son to his country to educate him in wisdom and chivalry, he refuses:

Thus there fell upon my ears words which would never come out of the head of a sensible man; for even if my son were to be taken captive, his captivity could not bring him a worse misfortune than carrying him into the lands of the Franks.

The western system of justice even today still cucked. Men have no rights!

The west was always cucked, just like foids were always whores no matter what year it is, the only time they couldn't whore around is when they had someone who could stop them.
Also can't wait for stormfrontcels see this thread and cry "noooo muh jews did this" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

cope, the average europeans were conservative and based, probably just not as paranoidal jealous as muslims

For example, when a Frankish knight offers to take his son to his country to educate him in wisdom and chivalry, he refuses:

Thus there fell upon my ears words which would never come out of the head of a sensible man; for even if my son were to be taken captive, his captivity could not bring him a worse misfortune than carrying him into the lands of the Franks.
Based. Knowing the french, his son would've come back a cuck

All countries are cucked tbh

French = cuck has been true for a thousand plus years jfl

France doesn't represent the whole West at that time but yeah French people have been cucks for a long period of history. It's unbelievable.

Their woman have to walk around in actual bin liners. Even if a muslim guys brother comes over, the wife has to (according to orthodox islam) cover herself up. Of course the west is going to be cucked compared to that.

Last edited:
The French have always been the most retarded nation in the Whole of Europe.

Like a well-known German named Arthur Schopenhauer, used to say : " If other parts of the world have their monkeys, in Europe, we have French people. It makes it even"

Last edited:
The west was always cucked, just like foids were always whores no matter what year it is, the only time they couldn't whore around is when they had someone who could stop them.
Also can't wait for stormfrontcels see this thread and cry "noooo muh jews did this" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not a stormfrontcel or white supremacist/nationalist by any means but Jews DID do a lot of shit. They literally created cucktianity as a way to subvert the nations of the non jews who destroyed their temple and were occupying their lands for decades. XII century? Long after massive jewish influence in the west. It really started with the adoption of christcuckery in Europe. Watch Know More News on bitchute, he explains things perfectly.

But I agree about foids nature and the nature of ALL cuck, bluepilled, weak men. Jews only enabled it because they were always perfect manipulators and social engineers.

@TheDarkEnigma seems people here are woke about the french question

@TheDarkEnigma seems people here are woke about the french question
It's good to see a "Canadian" speak up about those Québec faggots too.

Though I do like Daft Punk.

europeans were faggots long before the medieval era, it started in the ancient classical era with the greeks/spartans

Yea thats bad and sorta obvious.

But Chinese history is also pretty bad when it comes to this. Especially when foreigners came to visit Beijing, or actually, the capitol was somewhere else nearby but I forgot what it was called.

Or the practice of "sharing" their wives with rich men when economic times were tough.

Last edited:
BLACK MALE ARAB FEMALE ARAB MALE CUCKERY IS LITERALLY IN THE KORAN 100000% APPROVED BY MOHAMMED
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Sahih Muslim Book 19, Hadith 26

Abu Hurayrah reported: A desert Arab came to Allah’s Messenger may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him and said: My wife has given birth to a jet black skinned child and I have disowned him. Thereupon Allah’s Messenger may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him said: Do you have you any camels? He said: Yes. He said: What colours are they? He said? They are red. He said: Are there anyone Awraq ones amongst them? He said: Yes. Allah’s Messenger may peace be upon him said: How has it come about? He said: Messenger of Allah, it is perhaps due to a hereditary gene of it being drawn out , whereupon the Holy Prophet may peace be upon him said: This child may be due to a hereditary gene of the child being drawn out.’​